Gibson Brands Forums

Weres ??????? GG ????

suburude63

Thanks for not taking offense and taking it like it was meant i.e a bit of leg pulling (about how she was not dead LOL), I did have a worrying thought it may have come across as me being mean - so cheers :) Anyway back to Facebook , Actually, I can't reember how we did find each other on Facebook?

If you both are on Facebook though, we can all link up! My page's avatar picture is of a storm trooper taking me hostage (have just come back from an awesome nerdfest of a sci fi convention!!)

Matt

Ive only been able to find your artist page on fbook, which i subcribed to, but cant find your stormtrooper avatar ..

Anywya, if anybody wants to hook up with me also on fbook just type in mark cichon, my avator is just my hands playing my Furch OM (ahm, sorry)..

Thanks for not taking offense and taking it like it was meant i.e a bit of leg pulling (about how she was not dead LOL), I did have a worrying thought it may have come across as me being mean - so cheers :) Anyway back to Facebook , Actually, I can't reember how we did find each other on Facebook?

If you both are on Facebook though, we can all link up! My page's avatar picture is of a storm trooper taking me hostage (have just come back from an awesome nerdfest of a sci fi convention!!)

Matt

Archived