Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sneakerpimp

Mod approval on all posts

they want to troll ...poor things ..must be tough for em being tethered ...having to behave [flapper]

Some of them even even have two accounts, because their cowardlyness is such, that they would rather hide behind their anonymity, rather than ruin their wonderful reputable Gibson forum screen name. Their vanity (and sense of self righteousness) as their alter ego sees it, is that it is their duty (LOL) to pull people up, when 'they' deem things as being egotistical...there is an irony if I ever saw one ;) :)

Sigh - I wish people like Alanis Morrisette could understand the beauty of irony LOL

Matt

Some of them even even have two accounts, because their cowardlyness is such, that they would rather hide behind their anonymity, rather than ruin their wonderful reputable Gibson forum screen name. Their vanity (and sense of self righteousness) as their alter ego sees it, is that it is their duty (LOL) to pull people up, when 'they' deem things as being egotistical...there is an irony if I ever saw one ;) :)

Sigh - I wish people like Alanis Morrisette could understand the beauty of irony LOL

Matt

actually i got no idea why they jumped in on the thread we were just saying we didnt like trolls..must have offended them?? its a bit weird dealing with adult men who act like school yard kids hahhaa but thats the web ..all that deep hidden resentment ..oh well lame ******s arent exactly unique on the web,,why should this forum be any different to any where else ??

Matt

I would tend to say why those that have more than one account is because their primary account was suspended, banned, or they could not get their passwords to work on their accounts and had to make new ones.... I don't believe it's as sinister as one might think

Certainly there are the small few that would use a second account to do as you're stating, and would only join a forum for those reasons as you stated, but these are the small exceptions.

Overall most join the Gibby Forums to contribute..... Well that's the impression I get. [thumbup]

Thanks Duane and cheers to that!

Way more decent people than not. I was having a little bit of fun because, wise axe above, in a recent pm said that that account, was his second account. I know who he is anyway, a very transparent and easy writing style to recognise! LOL

cheers guys

Matt

overall the forum is good i was really shocked by these comments i thought this was a dead thread and that we were only discussing general web trolling..why did they jump in and make those comments? is this facebook with kids trolling or adults talking about music and general topics..i see a lot i dont agree with or like but i just keep quiet as i respect that persons right to say that ..to jump in on a thread like that is infantile and off putting it makes me think twice about posting ..overall it is good here but trolls love the web and i guess heres no exception..to me theres people with issues and it shows in these type of situations..oh well **it happens .. [wub]

theres alot of cool people here thats why i like it here cause theres cool intelligent musicians having an interesting or funny chat..and thats a good thing..i dont come here to fight with people thats infantile and ridiculous ..thats what facebook is for [laugh]

we are all musicians this is a good forum and a good chance to talk to interesting intelligent or humorous people who are doing someing intersting with their lives ..suppose i will get trolled for saying that [-o<

I dont know cam.... All people are different...

If you cant handle being poked at a little, then I'm not so sure public chat forums are the way to go.

I don't expect people to confront me the way I always want to be confronted

If you cant handle being poked at a little, then I'm not so sure public chat forums are the way to go.

i dont mind some one having a joke but sometimes its unnecessary.. i have used closed fb groups trying to get the positive vibe but usually there is tensions there to ..there is a lot of this on the web maybe i should sop chatting online leave it to the trolls this is nothing compared to some places ..

uumm are you suggesting that i am better of not using this forum cause i got trolled and didnt like it? [confused]

hey if you dont want me here its cool i can close my account if you wish..got to let these trolls have their fun ..i dont want to make a scene i am just sort of like WTF?? is this for real?? but yeah i can go if you prefer

No they aren't.

Yes they are.

Yes you do.

Hope this helps.

rct

hey if you dont want me here its cool i can close my account if you wish..got to let these trolls have their fun ..i dont want to make a scene i am just sort of like WTF?? is this for real?? but yeah i can go if you prefer

Didn't say that... But it is your choice

Just saying one may consider a higher tolerance for those that you dont see eye to eye with....

cool i actually do have quite a reasonable level of tolerance i just found those comments on a dead thread unnecessary and infantile ..i am used to this on the web i thought the mods were here to stop this ..i am sort of confused..believe me i am thick skinned but i have seen so much bs on the web ..but i guess i need to let these ******s have their fun..i could be doing this too by the way but i choose not to be like that as it isnt cool

cool i actually do have quite a reasonable level of tolerance i just found those comments on a dead thread unnecessary and infantile ..i am used to this on the web i thought the mods were here to stop this ..i am sort of confused..believe me i am thick skinned but i have seen so much bs on the web ..but i guess i need to let these ******s have their fun..i could be doing this too by the way but i choose not to be like that as it isnt cool

Long ago, I found the best way to achieve happiness, is to just follow your own path and live on enthusiasm - don't worry about what the doubters are doing/saying etc - they feed of negatives and the biggest they will ever be is being literally a nobody, whether that be a real life one who hides in the shadows, or a cyber one who hides behind a name...

Following your own path also has the comical byproduct affect utterly annoying assholes too; when they see you sailing through life, not only happy, but achieving your goals LOL - I propose a toast to adversaries!

:-({|= ;)

Matt

i usually do ignore *ssholes but i thought mods were supposed to stop trolls not protect em ..yeah i am into the music but i dont have to put up with sh*t either..thats what my whole point of using a mods regulated forum was but it seems the trolls are a protected species here and i am out of line ..sh*t i been using the web since 1995 i have seen all sorts of sh*t ..i was trying to be cool ..

[ ] = square

I wasn't calling anyone squares.

I don't mind being a square LMAO

-

I am going to a sci fi convention this Sunday with actors from Star Wars, Dr Who, Bond and Star Trek....there will be loads of comic books, action figures and my wife and I hope to buy the entire lineage of Dr Whos to put on our mantle pieces [biggrin]

Matt

I don't mind being a square LMAO

-

I am going to a sci fi convention this Sunday with actors from Star Wars, Dr Who, Bond and Star Trek....there will be loads of comic books, action figures and my wife and I hope to buy the entire lineage of Dr Whos to put on our mantle pieces [biggrin]

Matt

Dr. Who is awesome! going back to your earlier post, if people want to find me, they can. Its not that hard. I think once you kind of get used to a community, its hard to keep your "true identity" a secret