Gibson Brands Forums

What's the best question?

saturn

Haven't been here that long but certainly the most frequently asked question is "How do I post pictures of my guitar?"

Best question....hmmm

Well, I'm sure to get flak for this, but I can never understand why guys ask the rest of us what guitar they should get next. I certainly have a great respect for the knowledge many of you have but I'm certainly not going to let someone else pick what guitar I should buy next. I don't know about you guys, but I know EXACTLY what guitar I want next usually quite a long time before I actually get to purchase it.

The best question was one addressed to ChanMan some time back by, ahem, erm, can't remember who it was, but somebody on this forum, who asked if he could lick ChanMan's avatar Desertburst 'cause it looked soooo good.

The humidifier questions in the acoustic section are out there.

The bridge-pin question, and any Colosi question.

To quote Uncle Frank (again)

Shut up and play yer guitar

The best question was one addressed to ChanMan some time back by' date=' ahem, erm, can't remember who it was, but somebody on this forum, who asked if he could lick ChanMan's avatar Desertburst 'cause it looked soooo good.

[/quote']

=P~ How could I forget THAT one!?!?

Are you implying that I am full of myself? :)

That's it! From now on' date=' I'm only recommending you buy cheap Chinese copies and Fender Squires.[/quote']

No not that!!!

Not at all... Just yanking your chain... Hahahaha =P~

Sorry Tim I just couldn´t resist... Just couldn´t resist!!!

Archived