Gibson Brands Forums

Problem with Signature Guitar

Sp77

Hi there Im new on the Forum , well I have a Gibson Les Paul Junior Bj Signature, and I know what some people are going to say "gay guitar" or something like that, but I choose that Guitar Cause I love to play Punk Rock and also it sounds so amazing, you can feel the strings with distorsion and have a great body on the sound.

Well I bought the Guitar on Sam Ash (California, Sunset Boulevard) and it was pre-owned, I have two questions:

-where can I Register the Guitar if it's posible, on Gibson page or something like that

-where can I Checked the serial number cause I use this page, http://www.guitardat...org/gibson.aspx , but it doesn't work says that my guitar was made on 1977, I search the serial from another Signature Guitar (bj signature) and the page says the same, that the guitar was made on 1977.

Can anyone help me

Greetings from Lima Peru =)

oh by the way sorry for my english but Im from Peru.

Welcome.

The LP Jr is a fine guitar. . B)

You must be the original owner (proof is your purchase receipt) for you registration to mean anything to Gibson.

Email the serial number to service@gibson.com and they will email back the year and production info on the guitar.

Hi well thanks for giving me the information about the e-mail, they sent me the Year the month and the day my guitar was made also the place =),

but they say that, they need some pics full front and full back, and also full back and front from the headstock.

they also give me information about how to register the guitar but as I said I'm not the first owner so I can't do that.

Thanks for everything =)

Archived