Gibson Brands Forums

I Find It Odd....

Murph

If you hate a forum, tell the people there your angry opinions. There's no point in coming here just to annoy other people with your dislike for another forum. No offense to anyone who posts about their dislike of other forums in the Gibson forums, but it's nicer when the forums are at peace...

I'm now a member of this forum and a fairly long member of MLP. I'm surprised everyone is going off the deep end. I just want to talk about music and guitars and current affairs.

No need for all the bickering.

"We'll be right back to this thread' date=' after a word from our sponsors"[/i']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3HaRFBSq9k

• 6 years later...

I'm too young to remember this thread, who's Murph?

Murph the almighty...

Monday Oct 13th, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. If Murph was on this forum he was not working, and had many beers by 2:00 p.m.

Back in those days I figured I was born in Ohio, so my biological clock said it was noon, when it was only 11:00 a.m. in Illinois. Hence it was okay for me to start drinking at 11:00 a.m. if I was indeed IN Illinois.

Even though I quit drinking back in (wow , anniversary coming up Feb 27th....) 2010, this still does make sense to me.........

Carry on.

Archived