Gibson Brands Forums

Are you looking for a Masterbilt??

Svet

Hi guys, no I'm not buying anything, just thinning out the collection. I have three Martins already and really don't use the Masterbilts too much. They should be played not stored as they are very nice guitars. Now that I have a kid I just don't have the playing time I used to and my house is in need of a few repairs. I started thinning out the collection over the summer and as of tonight I am at 27 total guitars down from 30. Im looking to hit 17 or 18. We'll see. Thinking about listing the Tak Matsumoto Les Paul, 59 RI Gibson CS LP and Custom Shop Relic Fender Strat next. We will see.

Hi guys, no I'm not buying anything, just thinning out the collection. I have three Martins already and really don't use the Masterbilts too much. They should be played not stored as they are very nice guitars. Now that I have a kid I just don't have the playing time I used to and my house is in need of a few repairs. I started thinning out the collection over the summer and as of tonight I am at 27 total guitars down from 30. Im looking to hit 17 or 18. We'll see. Thinking about listing the Tak Matsumoto Les Paul, 59 RI Gibson CS LP and Custom Shop Relic Fender Strat next. We will see.

Ah, Yes! The old "responsibilites," and "other/new piorities" factor(s)! I know it (all too) well!!

Good Luck, to you Svet, whatever you do.

Cheers,

CB

Archived