Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt, thank you.

i have two more songs completed, just havent uploaded them yet, i will grab a 6 pack on the way home from work and mix them down and up load.

thank you thank you thank you.

we have been a band for 10 years, 3 out of the 4 of us are fathers, this band has always been our escape, and our 2nd family. so its awesome to be recording, and to finally hear it.

you have a wicked tone as well.. and youre right. none of us sound the same.

we have been a band for 10 years, 3 out of the 4 of us are fathers, this band has always been our escape, and our 2nd family. so its awesome to be recording, and to finally hear it.

.. and youre right. none of us sound the same.

Very cool.........I had a band called "The Four Fathers" for that very reason..........Congrats on staying together for 10 years.........Very cool indeed..........[thumbup] ....

So i got this Egnater tweaker 40 couple a days ago, so far i like it.

Here,s a littlesound clipwhere i micked up the Egnater with guitar pro bass and drums, and i tried to play a malcolm track and a angus track on AC-DC's girls got rhythm. Little more work on the solo and sound is needed, i wonder if those tabs i use are right? it just doesn't sound right ](*,)

So i got this Egnater tweaker 40 couple a days ago, so far i like it.

Here,s a littlesound clipwhere i micked up the Egnater with guitar pro bass and drums, and i tried to play a malcolm track and a angus track on AC-DC's girls got rhythm. Little more work on the solo and sound is needed, i wonder if those tabs i use are right? it just doesn't sound right ](*,)

Hi Selen

My wife and I had that blasted out while watching them football [biggrin] I love the beefy tone of the two parts! Nice playing too!

Archived