Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Damian is awesome, I wouldn't post his stuff without his permission though.

Ah, thanks K.....I'm keeping a low profile these days....Didn't play much recently; doing legal work....

I am working with an actual engineer now, releasing a couple of real C.D.s next year....

Planning on releasing two new C.D.s a year beginning next year...Gonna want lots of guest playing..

That means ALL of you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yer my family....For now, low low profile....

Ah, thanks K.....I'm keeping a low profile these days....Didn't play much recently; doing legal work....

I am working with an actual engineer now, releasing a couple of real C.D.s next year....

Planning on releasing two new C.D.s a year beginning next year...Gonna want lots of guest playing..

That means ALL of you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yer my family....For now, low low profile....

A train engineer? I guess you gotta be accurate when writing songs about trains.

A train engineer? I guess you gotta be accurate when writing songs about trains.

What's hysterical about that is, in September I wrote five songs about trains and railroads for a BlueGrass band........

Some Oh Well

(No Singing) Acoustic Evanescence

These are a couple years old now, I really need to go through some footage and edit some new videos. This was before My Band was together.

You can also follow the link in my sig for more recent tunes. Sorry, I'm much to critical of my own work to post original stuff.

Guest farnsbarns

I've posted some crappy rough things and cheap pento improvisations bit I'm working on a piece now that I am determined to do properly. I'mnot precious though so I most post a rough take next week.

( but mine is lower)

I'll PM you this evening........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

Thanks, I'm really intrigued by your creativity.

Here's one of me singing and playing bass. I also play the whammy pedal guitar solo at the end. My buddy Dave Mac played everything else.

Here's a little demo I was working on that I never finished. I play everything on this one.

Searcy, the second your link very reminded this thing:

http://soundcloud.com/valeriy-2/cl-time

This is an instrumental version of John Lennons song. Probably this is some sort of a rehearsal record of John, a rarity, I found it at one fun of the Beatles.

By the way, if to be as a sound director (an engineer) a little, to do a better panorama, stereo in records etc. then the home records can be perceived quite well. It is well visible in the said link.

This is (I think) the most recent video of me playing live. -It's from a gig we played last Christmas Eve. I've played gigs since then, but I don't have the video of it. This was shot by my girlfriend on her phone, so the audio ain't that happenin', and there's some dorky between song talking. Also, the day of this gig, our bass player got hitched, so that's what is going on at the end. Anyway, there are two songs. The first is called Spirit Bear, and the second one (starts around 4:00) is called Failed Badass. I wrote the guitar stuff for both of them. They're both © 2009 and 2010 Born In A Barn Music, blah blah blah. The band is called Hombre, the venue is called Howlers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfm9T8RKXU

This is (I think) the most recent video of me playing live. -It's from a gig we played last Christmas Eve. I've played gigs since then, but I don't have the video of it. This was shot by my girlfriend on her phone, so the audio ain't that happenin', and there's some dorky between song talking. Also, the day of this gig, our bass player got hitched, so that's what is going on at the end. Anyway, there are two songs. The first is called Spirit Bear, and the second one (starts around 4:00) is called Failed Badass. I wrote the guitar stuff for both of them. They're both © 2009 and 2010 Born In A Barn Music, blah blah blah. The band is called Hombre, the venue is called Howlers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfm9T8RKXU

Hey, you didn't tell us Steve was in your band!

Me playing the Les Paul at an impromptu Jam in Graz, Austria last year. There were some local musicians playing and someone said that I and the singer could jam so we did! Need your love so bad. Yes I traveled all the way over there with my guitar.

Superb!! Fantastic job...great tone. You got the feel for the blues my friend. I really enjoyed this video. [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

I feel a little sheepish.

Truth is, I don't know how to edit video. I also don't know how to take audio recordings and put them up on youtube [blush] I did a demo after I finished the mods on my #1, but it was just me and a webcam, and the recoding did my set up no justice. I need to take the time to to watch some online tutorials to I can figure some of this stuff out. :o

Archived