Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RS 1976 - wow, so pretty. love how you paced it

Rays - nice drumming, that singer's got a great voice

badblues - that's a neat little band ya'll got. i mean it sounds pro. love the keyboard

So much talent, DA AMN

RS 1976 - wow, so pretty. love how you paced it

Rays - nice drumming, that singer's got a great voice

badblues - that's a neat little band ya'll got. i mean it sounds pro. love the keyboard

So much talent, DA AMN

Thanks Izzy! Ken has been around and paid many due's, I hope I can do this well when I'm 70! Would have been a real thrill to play with these older guy's back in there prime (early/mid 1960's)!

I bet the girls liked that one! I believe I could hear them singing along, this makes a show so much better when your audience really likes your song's. Nice work!

Yes, this thing really was pleasant then and these are girls in the hall joined to us in singing. Thank you, Ray. I was later told that people specially came from another room and restaurant to listen to Elvis as rarity. We were even allowed to do an additional song on that fest.

With your permission, I'll show it, Memphis, Tennessee. True, the singer didn't finish learning this song a little, sorry, he is with the text-list.

An original. Walkin the walk.

Our drummer wrote the song. She is a wonderful songwriter, Kim

I did the solos, rhythm and harmonics and we did it in a studio in Santa Barbara. Wonderful place.

I think the song sounds Knopfleresque a tiny bit?

http://soundcloud.com/zebramanster/03-find-my-way-10-17-12

Nice tune. "Knopfleresque" indeed.

Nice playing man. [thumbup]

Yes, this thing really was pleasant then and these are girls in the hall joined to us in singing. Thank you, Ray. I was later told that people specially came from another room and restaurant to listen to Elvis as rarity. We were even allowed to do an additional song on that fest.

With your permission, I'll show it, Memphis, Tennessee. True, the singer didn't finish learning this song a little, sorry, he is with the text-list.

None the less you guys Rock! [thumbup]

I did the solos, rhythm and harmonics and we did it in a studio in Santa Barbara. Wonderful place.

Catchy toon, needs some more work around the edges but it has some promise.

Recorded this one a few weeks ago and let it sit so I could hear it for what it is and not be clouded after recording it.

Let me know if you like it and if it sounds okay or better than my older ones. I'm still learning to use compression and EQ...

Here's an old one if yoyu wanna compare.

Okay, so my first thought was that the music sounds sort of Fleetwood-ish but the singer sounds more Pat Benetar-ish.

It is catchy fo' sho! B)

Recorded this one a few weeks ago and let it sit so I could hear it for what it is and not be clouded after recording it.

Let me know if you like it and if it sounds okay or better than my older ones. I'm still learning to use compression and EQ...

Here's an old one if yoyu wanna compare.

I love your vocals Izzy,, you have a beautiful voice.

Great sounding band!

Okay, so my first thought was that the music sounds sort of Fleetwood-ish but the singer sounds more Pat Benetar-ish.

It is catchy fo' sho! B)

Thanks Izzy, I'll tell our singer she sounds like Pat. She'll love it!

Hey you've got a great voice!

Archived