Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest farnsbarns

[smile]

Yup.

You know where it is, when it is, and you have an R6 which my R0 is desperate to meet...

See You Next Tuesday, then?..........

[smile]

P.

Hmm, I have a friend comes round every Tuesday for a guitar lesson. He is local and might enjoy it, I'll ask him tonight if he fancies it, otherwise I can tell him next Tuesday is off. The only other issue then will be cash flow. Next Tuesday is around about rent day. Neither of those are big issues so I might very well come along.

Remind me nearer the time!

Hmm, I have a friend comes round every Tuesday for a guitar lesson. He is local and might enjoy it, I'll ask him tonight if he fancies it, otherwise I can tell him next Tuesday is off. The only other issue then will be cash flow. Next Tuesday is around about rent day. Neither of those are big issues so I might very well come along.

Remind me nearer the time!

TBH I don't know if I'll be able to make it either - work-wise - but if all goes well and we can all get there it's usually a fun night. We should all keep in touch.

I'll keep my fingers crossed (and the f'board polished)!

P.

Valeriy - Thanks for your compliment. I remember hearing something you posted a while back that was phenomenal. I would love to hear more! I'm a big Beatles fan as well.

Thank you also for this assessment, Tman. I have not so many successful records of the Beatles’ covers. I show them on holidays (birthdays of the Beatles), and then nothing will show later on 25 Febreary (Harrison's birthday). But OK. This is a cover of Honey Pie. :) I try to diversify a little a thing that it sounded a little on the new. Here our guitars have replaced wind instruments (how it is in original), it was kind of an experiment:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Valeriy738?feature=mhum#p/u/4/OCBNuEAwnOQ

Thank you also for this assessment, Tman. I have not so many successful records of the Beatles' covers. I show them on holidays (birthdays of the Beatles), and then nothing will show later on 25 Febreary (Harrison's birthday). But OK. This is a cover of Honey Pie. :) I try to diversify a little a thing that it sounded a little on the new. Here our guitars have replaced wind instruments (how it is in original), it was kind of an experiment:

http://www.youtube.c...u/4/OCBNuEAwnOQ

Just woke up, pre-coffee, I can see vids on You-Tube, just not on the forum....That's a great version Valeriy....Spot on and eerie...Duane does some Beatles spot on as well...

Thank you also for this assessment, Tman. I have not so many successful records of the Beatles’ covers. I show them on holidays (birthdays of the Beatles), and then nothing will show later on 25 Febreary (Harrison's birthday). But OK. This is a cover of Honey Pie. :) I try to diversify a little a thing that it sounded a little on the new. Here our guitars have replaced wind instruments (how it is in original), it was kind of an experiment:

[thumbup] Big Thumbs Up!

Loved it! I just subscribed to your channel too.

Loved it! I just subscribed to your channel too.

Thanks, my friends. I now enjoyed music of Damian and couldn't answer at once. Yes, Damian, your music can enjoy. So, you have something to do, great ideas and execution. You just woke up, and I fall asleep already, sorry. But tomorrow I'll still write.

Guest farnsbarns

Here's a kinda older one of me doing one of the few songs I actually sing. I wouldn't really call it singing though [blush]

th_BlueDog024.jpg

I'd call it a picture. Does that count?

[lol]

=D>

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Thanks so much for posting that clip!

D chords aside you did really well! LOL!

Seriously, though; it's very brave of you to post something where you know you've made a slight hash of things. Shows you have a great sense of humour.

The word-overs have given me the best laugh of the day.

Thanks again!

P.

Pip... I'd be hard pressed to post something I DIDN'T honk up!

LOL!

DanvillRob, I know the feeling only too well!

In the first clip I posted (a mere half-minute long) I still manage to get a howler in even before I've reached the ten-second mark!

Just as well I'm a photographer by profession.........

P.

Archived