Gibson Brands Forums

New- Les Paul Classic Plus/Classic Customs

GibSinCity

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just searched online both in the UK and USA and can't find any in left hand! [scared]

I hope I dont miss out on this chance of a great deal for a custom.

I have heard it rumored that HenryJ believes that left-handedness, like sexual orientation, is simply a bad habit that can be "unlearned" with sufficient practice. He is doing his part by drastically curtailing the availability of attractive new models in left-handed configurations. [... and ESPECIALLY in the UK, I might add!]

This FYI...

[wink]

J/W

[scared] ouch...........I wonder if i'm entitled to a disabled parking space when I visit the factory tour next year!

Most definitely: drive straight into the one marked "Reserved for the Prestidigitally Perverse". [You'll still get a fine, but you can pay it with the wooden nickels they fashion from the cutouts from weight-relieved LPs!]

J/W

[thumbup]

Here's mine, just bought it yesterday :-)

SAM_0838.jpg

SAM_0836.jpg

holy ****!!!! that one looks amazing

What i don't like about this is that i feel a Gibson with split diamond on the headstock should be custom shop only. It,s Gibson's top of the line symbol, this kinda ruins it. But they look fantastic [thumbup]

Well, Gibson (Finally) put the "Classic Custom" on their web page!

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Classic-Custom.aspx

Although, I must admit, I'm very glad, that My "Gold Top," had the darker version, of the "baked maple" fingerboard!

CB

I'm not exactly certain, but I think it has something to do with how much surpyl they put on the maple before they bake it!

My $0.02/YMMV

J/W

[unsure]

[thumbup] Looks Great, durtyDevil! Congratualtions! I know you'll LOVE it, more and more,

the more you play it. I certainly do, mine. [biggrin]

CB

Thanks! I almost want to take a day off work to play it all day haha. I'm very picky about Les Pauls, I'm more of an SG person but this one just feels so right. I knew it the second I picked it up and strummed a chord unplugged.

Trad Pro-$1999

Classic Custom-$1899

Both non chambered.

Now if they made the Classic in Honeyburst, I would have a problem in deciding which one to get. [confused]

I can't even find the Trad Pro on Sweetwater. Is Gibson going to discontinue it, in favor for the new Classic series or what? [-X

Everytime I get my mind made up, they go and introduce a new model. [cursing]

Archived