Gibson Brands Forums

gibson forums made me famous

Silenced Fred

So right now, I'm listening to SPR Podcast™ by our very own Shredastaire (not sure what kind of registered mark you want by your name, but pay up and i'll let you pick) and drinking Tejava® premium iced tea "handpicked, micro brewed, delicious" before I head out in my Toyota™ Corolla to go get a razor so i can shave and look like I'm 12 again

So right now, I'm listening to SPR Podcast™ by our very own Shredastaire (not sure what kind of registered mark you want by your name, but pay up and i'll let you pick) and drinking Tejava® premium iced tea "handpicked, micro brewed, delicious" before I head out in my Toyota™ Corolla to go get a razor so i can shave and look like I'm 12 again

Ive only heard of Liptons ied tea. Iced tea isnt that popular over here in England

It's called SPAM.

I think it is good you are looking for ways to make money. You are at that age where you are gonna have to think about how to do that.

As you consider this, I might suggest you also ask yourself what you can contribute to society. Not all ways of making money is a contribution. If what you choose as a career is something that makes you money because you are contributing to the overall good as a result of your talents/services, I think your chances at a good life will be better. You will be more employable, and feel better about who and what you are.

Ive only heard of Liptons ied tea. Iced tea isnt that popular over here in England

In the south they put a pound of sugar in it. Try getting unsweetened, hot tea anywhere south of Virginia and people will look at you like you're a moron! Me, I like mine like I like my ladies. Hot and black, sometimes green, and sometimes named Earl.

In the south they put a pound of sugar in it. Try getting unsweetened, hot tea anywhere south of Virginia and people will look at you like you're a moron! Me, I like mine like I like my ladies. Hot and black, sometimes green, and sometimes named Earl.

You like your ladies named earl?

its a used book selling company on eBay lol

i just need to name drop his company "organically" in my posts. I'm not selling out, I'm above that

I'm all for it.

Anything that detracts from the content of your posts has got to be a good idea! [wink]

Buy SEARCY PICKUPS.

MADE IN AMERICA.

WITH EGT™ TECHNOLOGY AND MAGNETS.

HOW DO THEY WORK?!

Man I really laughed at this one. Not to make fun of you Searcy but this was funny.

At first I didn't egt it.

Archived