Gibson Brands Forums

Maestro tremelo logo

lengle1981

Hi there, this is my first post. I've just bought an epiphone SG today in fact. I'm now in the process of buying a maestro tremelo from all parts. Only issue for me is that it won't have the epiphone harp on the tailpiece. I'm trying to get a nice clear picture of that same logo so a friend of mine can engrave it on the one I'm buying from all parts. Does anybody have a really clear photo or just the logo that I can pass to him. Any help would be great. I've searched the net but all photos seem unclear and most of the time it's due to the lighting. Can anyone help?

Supersonic101 if u could upload me one big and clear of just the tailpiece that would be fantastic, I'd be very grateful. That way I could just give him the photo!

By the way, nice guitar, love sg's with trems, never had one n always wanted one.

Don't suppose anyone knows where I could get a cheaper maestro trem apart from all parts, they're expensive. If not I'm gonna get one this week anyway. When it's done I'll upload the pics

Archived