Gibson Brands Forums

Bands you don't like but everyone likes...

Thundergod

Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd. I tried to like PF but they do nothing for me. Never liked RS. All those other bands guitarists are supposed to like, I don't really like or dislike and might have a song or two on my computer (Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix).

Bon Jovi is truely terrible.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont hate them. because clearly they are doing something right.. but just to play along, id say a band i dont care for that a lot of people tend to say they like. (even though i think they have never really listened to them") is Primus.

Most bands have something I like. NO band does better music after 10 years. I can even like a couple of Madonna songs. My list of absolute hated bands would include Poison, which is understandable, but The Clash is one popular band that I cannot listen to. Bands change, usually for the worst. Here's my list....

Post Street Survivers Lynyrd Skynyrd

Post 1984 Van Halen

Post Damn The Torpedos Tom Petty

Post Draw The Line Aerosmith

Post Mick Taylor era Rolling Stones (but I kinda like Some Girls)

Post Flick Of The Switch AC/DC

I never got into SRV either

[crying] I htink it's because I need new reading glasses. I tried to do my own corrective eye surgery with my laser pointer, and my vision hasn't been the same since. Hasn't affected my playing, though. It's still as bad as ever! [crying]

Regards,

J/W

:(

Archived