Gibson Brands Forums

Tacos

Californiaman

We had our annual homeowners association meeting last night. They wanted to feed the homeowners who attended the meeting so they brought in a taco truck. It was muy deliscioso.

All the soft tacos you can eat, all night long.

They had carne asada, al pastor, chicken and mango and churizo.

I love tacos. I ate 10. Then at the end of the evening the guy running the taco cart gave me a full plate of tacos to take home. My kids got plates to take home too.

I can't wait till lunch time.

Love me some tacos.

mmmm....tacos! Mexican and Middle Eastern food are my favorites. I also have a hard time stopping when eating Mexican food. I'll literally eat until I am sick. So GOOOOOD!!!

I've had a hankering for tomales lately, but I can find any in the local grocery stores.

mmmm....tacos! Mexican and Middle Eastern food are my favorites. I also have a hard time stopping when eating Mexican food. I'll literally eat until I am sick. So GOOOOOD!!!

I've had a hankering for tomales lately, but I can find any in the local grocery stores.

Tis the Christmas Season. That means tamales!

We get pork, beef and desert tamales. The mango/pablano chili ones are awesome.

But for now.

Tacos!!!

You were all eating tacos at your meeting?

Don't you think that's some information I'd have liked to know?

I like tacos...

You invited Eric? I thought Eric gave you the creeps?

[lol]

Tacos ARE delicious.

Tis the Christmas Season. That means tamales!

We get pork, beef and desert tamales. The mango/pablano chili ones are awesome.

But for now.

Tacos!!!

Ive never had a desert tamale. I suppose that after eating a boatload of entree tamales, a desert tamale would be the perfect thing to top it off with. But I cant even get the regular ones easily. I'll have to go to a upscale grocer and see what they have.

Ive never had a desert tamale. I suppose that after eating a boatload of entree tamales, a desert tamale would be the perfect thing to top it off with. But I cant even get the regular ones easily. I'll have to go to a upscale grocer and see what they have.

I see the problem...

you're in Detroit, Michiagan.

Lots of luck finding a good tamale maker there.

I see the problem...

you're in Detroit, Michiagan.

Lots of luck finding a good tamale maker there.

Ah...you dont know about Detroit's Mexican Town. We actually have a fairly large Hispanic population with incredible Mexican restaruants in Southwest Detroit. The only problem is that it is Southwest Detroit.

Desert tamales? You mean with sand and cactus and stuff like that? Sounds gross.

OH YOU MEANT DESSERT TAMALES. Whoops. I guess spelling doesn't count for much anymore.

Woops!

Careless me.

Don't you have any favorite words to misspell? Words like discuss and discus. Meat and meet.

Any particular homonyms? Air and heir. Affect and effect. Or one of my favorites when spoken. Axe and ask.

You know, "Let me axe my momma," he said.

I live on enchaladas, pizza/pasta and sometimes Indian :) (Hate traditional English food; although I do love baked beans and roast potatoes)

Last night I made 8 wraps... with refried beans, jalapenos, mozzarella, sweetcorn, Onion, tomato, olive oil and then a dollop of guacamole - I had 3 for breakfast, 2 for lunch and 3 for dinner [thumbup]

I should be called 'Flex' as I am so un rigid and love variety with food [flapper][scared][flapper]

Matt

Woops!

Careless me.

Don't you have any favorite words to misspell? Words like discuss and discus. Meat and meet.

Any particular homonyms? Air and heir. Affect and effect. Or one of my favorites when spoken. Axe and ask.

You know, "Let me axe my momma," he said.

[lol]

I'm fond of "ate" and "eight."

"He ate eight tamales."

You cats are making me hungry!

I love tacos, but you know what is even better? Sopes. Delicious little masa cakes with taco like toppings. Chicago has a huge Mexican and Central American population so good tacos are no more than a two block walk.

Just don't ruin my tacos with that poison herb:

default.jpg

... with refried beans, jalapenos, mozzarella, sweetcorn, Onion, tomato, olive oil and then a dollop of guacamole - I had 3 for breakfast, 2 for lunch and 3 for dinner [thumbup]

I should be called 'Flex' as I am so un rigid and love variety with food [flapper][scared][flapper]

Matt

'Flex' my a$$. I bet you should be called the "fart blossom special". That's a lotta beans, my friend. My family would have to relocate if I ate that many beans! #-o

You were all eating tacos at your meeting?

Don't you think that's some information I'd have liked to know?

I like tacos...

You invited Eric? I thought Eric gave you the creeps?

[lol]

Tacos ARE delicious.

LOL, I was thinking about the same commercial. But yeah, Taco's...hmmmm...muy bueno. There's no such thing as too much Mexican food!!!

We had our annual homeowners association meeting last night. They wanted to feed the homeowners who attended the meeting so they brought in a taco truck. It was muy deliscioso.

All the soft tacos you can eat, all night long.

They had carne asada, al pastor, chicken and mango and churizo.

I love tacos. I ate 10. Then at the end of the evening the guy running the taco cart gave me a full plate of tacos to take home. My kids got plates to take home too.

I can't wait till lunch time.

Love me some tacos.

I can murder some tacos !!

Archived