Gibson Brands Forums

Tacos

Californiaman

'Flex' my a$. I bet you should be called the "fart blossom special". That's a lotta beans, my friend. My family would have to relocate if I ate that many beans! #-o

LMAO -

I am glad you like Flex though :) My friend Greg likes to call us up on say a Friday at around 7 pm and say "fancy coming over?" I have to always remind him that the that is way too short notice and that he knows the rules LMAO. Jeez we are not hippies

Matt

Thing is, here in Valencia we have no, none, zero, zipp, Mexican restaurants. A Taco Bell here would be very welcome. I do know good Mexican food as well and love it! I travel to Mexico every now and then and also eat it often when I lived in Los Angeles...

Thing is, here in Valencia we have no, none, zero, zipp, Mexican restaurants. A Taco Bell here would be very welcome. I do know good Mexican food as well and love it! I travel to Mexico every now and then and also eat it often when I lived in Los Angeles...

I like Taco Bell.. it's decent americanized mexican food for dirt cheap. For fast food, I prefer Taco Johns (not available in every state though [sad] )

Of course, none of it really compares to a good madre y padre restaurant.

Here is Santa Barbara there are some fairy famous taquerias. This one place make these unbelievable corn tortillas that are thick and a bit fluffy and I make a taco out of a stuffed pasilla pepper with steak and cheese when I go there. I'm even a low carb person usually and I absolutely pig out on these. And I used to be a flour tortilla kinda guy.

My biggest problem with Taco Bell, besides the fact that it hurts my stomach and their beans taste like lard, is that thier ingredients are so extremely limited, most of the stuff all tastes relatively the same, only arranged differently. And then when they DO come out with something that looks good, they drench it in that disgusting crap they call nacho cheese.

Taco Bell = hose meat.

If you mean "horse meat", that is legal now, which makes it somehow less gross. [mellow]

I remember hearing rumors back in the day that Taco Bell meat was below pet food grade meat. I dont know if it is true or not. Probably not, but its still a good gross-out factor for the rumor mill.

No, i meant the meat from taco bell comes out of a hose. :)

Ah, I see. Due to the recent "horse meat" ruling, I though you missed the "R" and were making a funny. I dont know how I would feel about eating Taco Bell hose meat. Please tell me that the steak doesnt come from a tube.

Yep, I went there...[blink]

Didn't a study not all that long ago show that the "meat" in their tacos was like 30% actual meat?

That's what the lady trying to sue them claimed. I think Taco Bell came out and said it was more like 80 something percent... and the rest is spices.

That's what the lady trying to sue them claimed. I think Taco Bell came out and said it was more like 80 something percent... and the rest is spices.

Umh, that's a LOT of "spices" don't ya think? [confused] I wouldn't eat that stuff with someone else's mouth! I'm the cook here and if my main ingredient was 1/5th "spices", [scared] well...I think you get my drift [biggrin]

Umh, that's a LOT of "spices" don't ya think? [confused] I wouldn't eat that stuff with someone else's mouth! I'm the cook here and if my main ingredient was 1/5th "spices", [scared] well...I think you get my drift [biggrin]

You've never had my special brownies. It's at least 1/5th herb, and fxking great!

We had our annual homeowners association meeting last night. They wanted to feed the homeowners who attended the meeting so they brought in a taco truck. It was muy deliscioso.

All the soft tacos you can eat, all night long.

They had carne asada, al pastor, chicken and mango and churizo.

I love tacos. I ate 10. Then at the end of the evening the guy running the taco cart gave me a full plate of tacos to take home. My kids got plates to take home too.

I can't wait till lunch time.

Love me some tacos.

Hey I like taco's, you invited fred ? [tongue]

Archived