Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wootpow

Fox Anchor Reveals "There's No Santa"

Glad she wasn't my mother when I was a kid.[confused]

When you're born a woman who looks like a man, nobody catches any breaks....

• Upvote 2

It's a sad day when some self righteous old shrew feels the need to empower herself by ruining Christmas for kids and telling them Santa isn't real.

• Upvote 3

Like they say there's a Festivus for the rest of us. [biggrin]

I do celebrate Christmas, but I always remember to bid people a happy Festivus on the 23rd!

What is it with these women 'outing' a guy at the worst possible time? First Herman Cain, now Santa. [flapper]

Through his attorney, Santa made this statement. "The alligations made against me are false. However, I do regret not bringing her that Easy Bake Oven a few years ago".

My 9 year-old daughter informed me that there was no Santa the other day. [crying]

It was actually pretty funny. She said that she's known for quite some time. She also said the I was Santa and that Santa's and Mom's signatures looked "awfully similar". She's a smart kid.

now what am I to do with my 'Elf on the Shelf?'

I guess they are gonna tell me he really doesn't fly to Santa at night- [scared][confused]

Guest farnsbarns

I never believed in Santa, the tooth fairy or any of the other stuff kids are told. I don't know if my parents planned that or not.

When I was a kid growing up I don't think any of my friends believed in Santa after four of five but we sure wouldn't say anything to our parent - after all it was good for a few extra presents.

nowadays the magic is almost impossible to believe my very young niece announced to the family on Thanksgiving that santa wasn't real she had Googled him.

• Upvote 1

Well (cynically), when "God" is constantly under attack, and/or

denial, why would the (less important) traditional Santa, and the

Easter Bunny, be any different?! "They" just don't want us to have

ANY fun, anymore! :angry: [flapper]

CB

When I was a kid growing up I don't think any of my friends believed in Santa after four of five but we sure wouldn't say anything to our parent - after all it was good for a few extra presents.

My folks figured out something was up when I casually brought up my list for Santa during winter break, sophomore year at Uni.