Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
4Hayden

BCS Championship game

I dont watch much college football, but I will watch this one. It should be different from some previous BSC Championships in that these two team really don't like each other. That usually helps to make for a better football game. [thumbup]

I dont watch much college football, but I will watch this one. It should be different from some previous BSC Championships in that these two team really don't like each other. That usually helps to make for a better football game. [thumbup]

Alabama had some players hurt the first time and they'll all be healthy this time,Bama should win this one (I hope)

Pulling for 'Bama, LSU took the Golden Boot from my Razorbacks (was hardly even a contest). Here's hoping U of A can pull out a Cotton Bowl victory against K-State.

Will be less interested in this title game than previous years. These teams play all the time, including earlier this season. Half the fun of the bowls is to see how your team matches up against other conferences. I'll be pulling for the Huskers in the Capital One Bowl against SC.

I'm from Arkansas and after the a$$ whipping LSU gave us I want them to beat Bama. Geaux Tigers.

after the a$$ whipping Bama gave Ark? [flapper]