Gibson Brands Forums

Well its almost Christmas, so post pics of your gear.

dem00n

Here is most of the family portrait - missing the tele, she had not been adopted when the picture was taken. I plan to do a new family shot when the Epi ES-339 arrives next week.

all2.jpg

and here is the Tele:

tele2.jpg

The Epiphone ES 339 arrived today. Here is a crappy cell phone picture, I will try to get a good group shot this weekend.

EpiES339.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different strokes I guess.. I think the somewhat understated look of the top is really classy, and I find most flashy guitars to look cheap.

I guess the LP Custom is kinda flashy by nature, but the top balances that out nicely.

Then again maybe that's a bunch of BS and I just like the color and I like Mick Ronson.

I was trying to take a picture that would look as nice as Caliman; huge fail on my part. I tell ya some of you guys take pictures that should be published.

Hey lets do a calendar...... lol

Try lighting, maybe messing around with the Cameras settings.

It takes a lot more then some think to get really good guitar photos...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fingers, do you still have some pictures of that LP Custom you got rid of, that you can post just for me? I loved that guitar. :-({|=

Here you go. 1988 LP Custom I sold a few years ago. [crying]

PICT0150.jpg

PICT0146.jpg

PICT1300.jpg

Hey, i have that little Park amp. Do you like it?

Yeah it`s pretty cool. It sounds good. It is great for playing with headphones too. I have had it for about 15 years now. I am going to retire it soon though. I want to get a low wattage tube amp. Most likely a Blackstar 1 or 5 watt combo. Cheers!

Archived