Gibson Brands Forums

Treasures you can Find at Norman's Rare Guitars

bluesguitar65

Is this that one that was in a vault for 50 years? I heard a story about a 60 Les Paul being locked up, and was recently taken out. Not sure how true it is, but if it is... looks like it's in that kind of condition.

Either way, I want it [crying]

Is this that one that was in a vault for 50 years? I heard a story about a 60 Les Paul being locked up, and was recently taken out. Not sure how true it is, but if it is... looks like it's in that kind of condition.

Either way, I want it [crying]

Rumors has it at norms that this is the one indeed [flapper] [flapper] Dead mint with tags OMG.

Well, it's a beauty, no doubt! But, totally worthless, as a "guitar!" Who, in the right mind

would buy it, to play! For bragging rights, and as a display model, behind 2" optical glass,

with it's own alarm system...sure! That one, is for Investment bankers. As rare/pristine as

it is, not even a rich Rock Star, would want to put the first scratch/Dent in it!

As good/great as the reissue's are, I'd rather buy one of them, to play, instead! And, guitars

are meant to be played!! ](*,)

CB

too cool. i love the story behind this.. locked up. and taken out 50 years later. to be worth 325k... my god.. im gonna start locking things up. and then taking them out 50 years later.

i sure hope lite brites go through the roof.

Archived