Gibson Brands Forums

Petition for a Non-Reverse Epi Firebird!!!

BuffDriver

Hello Epiphone, I would like to officially petition for the creation of an Epi version of the Non-Reverse Firebird, preferably with P-90s. Maybe something similar to the new Gibson NR Studio. Oh and available in Pelham blue for good measure :) Thank you.

Please feel free to add nominations and ideas to this thread so we can finally get an affordable version of the Non-Reverse available.

I much prefer the looks on a non reverse FB over a reverse FB I also like a 3 a side headstock.

I like the look of the FB x but every one in the universe hates them because of the over done electrical wizardry the put in it.

I would like to see a "Firebird X TRADITIONAL" with normal pick-up n stuff.

I like the look of the FB x but every one in the universe hates them because of the over done electrical wizardry the put in it.

Huh Mnnn, me loves technology, got 3 robots (had 4 but sold one), dying to get my hands on one of the Fret Kings with the Wilkinson auto tune bridge too, just for comparison. Can't afford a Dark Fire, Dusk TIger or Firebird X, otherwise they'd be on my list too.

Yes!!!!

What we really need is a full line up, from Firebird I right through to VII with options of Mini-Hums or P90s, vibratos or stop-bars and for all of them to come with a proper hard case.

I'll take mine in Cardinal red with 3 x P90s and a short vibrato.

I have to say that I don't like the non reverse Firebirds one bit,I do however love the reverse body Firebirds and a Sunburst,Pelham Blue or Cardinal Red Firebird VII with 3 mini hums and a Vibrola is my Holy Grail guitar along with the '54 Strat.I'd rather see the complete reverse Firebird line brought back since on the collector's market the reverse bodies have a much higher value.

I have to say that I don't like the non reverse Firebirds one bit,I do however love the reverse body Firebirds and a Sunburst,Pelham Blue or Cardinal Red Firebird VII with 3 mini hums and a Vibrola is my Holy Grail guitar along with the '54 Strat.I'd rather see the complete reverse Firebird line brought back since on the collector's market the reverse bodies have a much higher value.

Epi Firebird V11 with 3 mini HB and Maestro vibrola in Cardinal Red. Exquisite!!!!

GAS, GAS, GAS....... [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

Yes!!!!

What we really need is a full line up, from Firebird I right through to VII with options of Mini-Hums or P90s, vibratos or stop-bars and for all of them to come with a proper hard case.

I'll take mine in Cardinal red with 3 x P90s and a short vibrato.

Hey, where have you been and did we ever see that gold top finished -

Yes indeedy to the single P/U Reverse Firebird...a guitar of great potential, played at times by Eric Clapton

For some reason only mfg'd for a short period...

I did my own recently....

Purchased a red-burst Tokai single P/U Reverse Firebird....looks great with good construction and playability

Sourced a Duncan 4 wire SM-2 mini hum

Now have a nice guitar sounding great for not much money....

V

:-({|=

• 3 months later...

Just put this on the "what model should epiphone bring out" thread. Thought id search for a thread and found this. I would love to see this model come out, it's my favourite shape guitar alongside the 335 and 355. Had a tokai firebird once but never did it for me so I sold it after a couple of months, but a non reverse epiphone firebird I would love to see! What do u reckon the chances of this are? Probably zero unfortunately, Ahhh we can dream!

Archived