Gibson Brands Forums

Lets see your Epiphone

grandmaster

Hello

Here are my customized ladies

First my Jazz Boxes:

1993 Samick Emperor II Joe Pass with Gibson 490R neck pup and some cosmetic changes

2003 Peerless Emperor Regent with Kent Armstrong pup and Wooden/Saconni Tailpiece

jazzboxes.jpg

My latest project for Christmas a 2004 Saein Sheraton II with Gibson classic 57/57+ pups, BCS Vintage 335 wiring harness and cream cosmetic changes

sherrycustom.jpg

The 3 ladies together before my Sheraton project:

epiladies3.jpg

I love to custom these Epiphone :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now with 3 cool Les Pauls you really should look towards something semi-hollowish :-k

Agreed! My wish list starts with the Midtown Custom, ES-137 and Epi ES-339. It's going to be a tough choice for sure. [confused]

What? You can never have enough Les Pauls. [love]

I aim to get at least a couple more. [biggrin]

Some beautiful guitars out there [thumbup] Here are some pics of my Epiphone and Gibson instruments... My EB-0 bass couldn't make the photoshoot, it's living at a friends house currently. OK, so the Cort is the odd duck out, but I did replace the stock pickups in it with the pickups from my G-400 when I swapped those out for Duncans, so there's a little Epi in there. Anyhow, enjoy.

epilp.jpg

epiphoneg400.jpg

gibsonl6s.jpg

cortsource.jpg

gibsonj60traditional.jpg

epiphonebanjo.jpg

Isn't it obvious? It's holding up me cap.

Right behind my BLT. That one I call Bad Luck & Trouble. That '60s V3 is developing quite a personality.

One step backward, three steps forward.

_heretic

RaSTus,

No worries. I had a bunch of guitar projects that I needed to complete, deal with the Holidays and STILL work 60hr/wk to pay for it all. Just a little "distracted".

The smiles on the faces of the owners of the gits I "laid hands upon" were worth it. Good start for this coming year. Now, I get to do my stuff.

_heretic

No worries. I had a bunch of guitar projects that I needed to complete, deal with the Holidays and STILL work 60hr/wk to pay for it all. Just a little "distracted".

The smiles on the faces of the owners of the gits I "laid hands upon" were worth it. Good start for this coming year. Now, I get to do my stuff.

Great news, glad to hear things are chugging along nicely for you.

Archived