Gibson Brands Forums

Christmas Shopping

cookieman15061

I just finished last night...and some of you may not be done quite yet either!

Allow me to relate...

I was in one of my local Best Buys (NJ) earlier in the week and noticed a Deluxe Reverb for $725, a AC15C1/Greenback for $450 and a VibrochampXD for $149. I took a deep breath and slooowly backed away...

Yesterday I was in a different Best Buy and I saw another AC15C1 on sale for $450! I did not back away this time. :rolleyes:

According to the clerk Best Buy is discontinuing a number of amps and is blowing them out at substantial discounts, to be replaced by "more affordable" amps no doubt...

I'm now done with my Christmas shopping! [biggrin]

finally finished yesterday. im sure there is something i am forgetting.

My sons getting a full sized hockey net. some goal pads, some mini stick hockey nets, operation the boardgame. (ok ok operation is more for me ) and a few lego sets.

lego sets ya back.. fast..

he already has a mini drum kit or that would be on the list as well.

The wife and I finally had a day off together and spent the day catching up on our gift buying. Got my grand kids a drum set. LOL My daughter- in -laws gonna kill me!!msp_biggrin.gif

Any of you guys all done?

Getting some pay back are we Dad? [sneaky]

The wife and I finally had a day off together and spent the day catching up on our gift buying. Got my grand kids a drum set. LOL My daughter- in -laws gonna kill me!!msp_biggrin.gif

Any of you guys all done?

Drums are a great way for kids to get out agression-soundproofing is a great way for parents to help their kids get out their agression...

...she asked if I could teach her guitar. I reminded her that I live in Ms and she lives in Calif with my son. ...

There is always Skype. Too, maybe Grandpa can create his own tutorial DVDs.

Yup, You gotta watch out for those ne'er do wells. It's a byproduct of our times where both spouses in a family are working and no one is home during the day. UPS left on a door stoop is easy pickings.

One wonders if you could get UPS to put any packages in a lock box, bolted to the house. An open padlock can be provided for the UPS guy to lock it all up after depositing the packages. They've done this type of thing in our area for grocery stores which have home delivery.

Who is responsible for withstanding the financial loss on a stolen delivery of this type?

Archived