Gibson Brands Forums

*Post Reporting System*

duane v

Now we want to enjoy our Holiday Season, so here is how it's gonna be

1. DO NOT report threads or post that are not current. Reporting threads or post that are over a year old is just unacceptable, and if that's your only reason for being here, we will modify your membership to where you will only have limited access to this feature.

2. For those that are being reported for profanity. Hey I'm no saint either, but please try to get your point across without using the f-bomb and other types of profanity.... I get it, because the f-bomb is probably my favorite adjective that I've been using since the 4th grade. But I knew even at the age of 10, there's a place and time for it.

3. Sexist remarks: I know most of you are having fun, but again there have been a rash of reports about these types of remarks: Please refrain from speaking about women in a sexist manner.... We are no longer in the 1950's anymore, and I'm sure women didn't dig it back then either

In closing for our trigger happy members that use the report button, we do appreciate the help. However, please look at the post before reporting. In most cases it has already been reported, and there should be a little red "!" next to the post in question. This means it has already been reported, so there is no need to report it again. And if you notice a trend with the same members that are breaking the rules, please contact a Moderator or Admin through the PM system. Please refrain from playing "arm-chair" moderator... All this will do is just escalate the problem.

Have a great Holiday Season!!! [thumbup]

Guest farnsbarns

3. Sexist remarks: I know most of you are having fun, but again there have been a rash of reports about these types of remarks: Please refrain from speaking about women in a sexist manner.... We are no longer in the 1950's anymore, and I'm sure women didn't dig it back then either

Can I report you for sexism, Duane? It is possible to be sexist towards men too! Or is that OK on here?

Jeez I hope this doesn't get taken seriously :P . Drunk posts seem funny until the next day when you realize WWIII broke out!

Merry Xmas All!

Archived