Gibson Brands Forums

Anything on yer wish list?

RowdyMoon

Nah not yet but I'm using my friends silverface DR as a backup for the time being.

I'm gonna be selling a lot of pedals pretty soon here do I'll put that money towards tubes and a Superfuzz then I'm gonna lay low on buying gear for a while. I'll keep building pedals to sell but I probably won't be keeping much anymore cause I've almost honed my rig to perfection.

Sweetness, I'm really torn between tubes or pulling the trigger on Caesar's solemate...

EVOL! do those have a mix control that can go full wet? Do they have the ability to get more drenched sounding than you actually need?

I've got my finger on the trigger, and my fuzz laser pointed directly at the Creepy Fingers Harakiri Fuzz.. To squeeze or not to squeeze?

It gets pretty wet. Not reverb on your Fender amp wet, but because it is an actual tank with springs it is uber sweet.

My wish list is simple. A way into early retirement, so I can quite my day job and spend all day long working on my music, practicing, playing all my instruments, and generally not having anyone else tell me what I should be doing all day long.[flapper]

You got that dang tune right!! I just hope I can live long enough to get out of this bad economy & sell my businesses to retire.

It will all work out like "THE BIG MAN" has planned however. I like your wish the best RandyMan!! [thumbup]

It gets pretty wet. Not reverb on your Fender amp wet, but because it is an actual tank with springs it is uber sweet.

I bet you can have some good fun banging it around for that crashing springs sound.

A Sole Mate or one of those Fender spring reverb units actually sounds really appealing to me right now. I bet I could put one to great use with my band. I'm so set on getting a Superfuzz first though I can't be distracted.

I bet you can have some good fun banging it around for that crashing springs sound.

A Sole Mate or one of those Fender spring reverb units actually sounds really appealing to me right now. I bet I could put one to great use with my band. I'm so set on getting a Superfuzz first though I can't be distracted.

I have run more than a few fuzz boxes through this beauty and it is a major dose of heavy psych. Hardcore freaking on the squares.

Archived