Gibson Brands Forums

WOW Master Museum ( I think) at Fuller's sounds amazing !!!

JuanCarlosVejar

Well I wa just sort of summing it up to answer the question

if you'd like I can say tell the more detaild version :P or better yet I'll leave that to you ...

you seem to have you stuff together :P so be the one to tell the tale ...

JC

Watch the Gibson web site. They will give you all the details. Probably a lot of Gibson spin but there is huge news on the horizon. Ren's knee is coming along just fine.

Watch the Gibson web site. They will give you all the details. Probably a lot of Gibson spin but there is huge news on the horizon. Ren's knee is coming along just fine.

Guitarstrumr has reported the news. Check the Music Villa Gibson Forum for details. Gibson doesn't have the courage to announce this but it's true. He handed in his resignation on Dec.15th and his two week notice was up Dec 31st. There will me a major announcement at the NAMM show. It's a shocker for sure. Just so you know....Ren did not retire. He quit. That will be evident.

Guitarstrumr has reported the news. Check the Music Villa Gibson Forum for details. Gibson doesn't have the courage to announce this but it's true. He handed in his resignation on Dec.15th and his two week notice was up Dec 31st. There will me a major announcement at the NAMM show. It's a shocker for sure. Just so you know....Ren did not retire. He quit. That will be evident.

Wow is right. I know he was planning to retire fairly soon but that doesn't sound good.

Hogeye,is there any explanation for this? People don't leave a company--whose modern reputation they helped build--without a reason. If anything, that is even more true when you are near retirement, unless you have another big project you want to take on while you still have the energy. (This is the voice of experience speaking)

Archived