Gibson Brands Forums

Jake Ludwig

Andy R

This thread has depressed me and I want to leave but the mods won't delete me at my own will!

I was like can you please delete me when I sent the message. They won't! =(

I'm not going to break any of the forum rules though. That would be stupid!

May I please ask one favor from my fellow forum members?

Take it easy on Jake. Okay guys? -Peace

Jake,

That is too bad. This is really a great forum with a lot of good people, interesting topics, good advice, lots of laughs etc... Just chill a bit, post constructively, don't try so hard and people will forget about your initial stumble.

I posted this in a new thread to let the old one die and provide you a clean slate. I am a forgiving person and have appreciated more than a few second chances to redeem myself. So I would like to return the favor and ask my fellow forum brothers and sisters to do the same.

Please don't make me regret this.

Andy

Guest farnsbarns

Like I said the the other thread, there's a good crowd here, and forgiving, Jake will be cool.

Like Andy says, Jake, just don't try to impress, you don't need to.

General rule... act like a d*ck, you will get treated like a d*ick (pretty quickly around here). While it's nice if you are knowledgeable, if you are not don't pretend you are. I've seen new folks here be received very warmly, and I've seen them draw back a bloody stump! The difference was the attitude with which they entered. And it is a pretty grudge free place - again, assuming you treat others well.

I will be kind and not post the PM he sent me but I wash my hands of him at this point. That's all I have to say... msp_thumbdn.gif

Only the second person I have ever added to ignore all...

Andy

I will be kind and not post the PM he sent me but I wash my hands of him at this point. That's all I have to say... msp_thumbdn.gif

Only the second person I have ever added to ignore all...

Andy

Coming into this a bit late, and having read the other thread by Jake, I think that you've made a very wise decision. You can only offer peaceful terms once, and then if its thrown back at you it's goodbye. I think you did a very noble thing.

Archived