Gibson Brands Forums

Make Me Laugh

Californiaman

Wow I guess I been away too long... Never heard of a Hoy Pocket.. [confused] He was funny though...

It is essentailly a frozen, microvave-able calzone. Except, they come in all kinds of flavors, like "pizza" and "breakfast".

It's funny, because it is the ultimate in lazy American food. They don't actually taste good or are healthy, but they still sell like crazy, because we are lazy.

What is funnier, is that popping something in the micro seems like the easiest, fastest way to go, but, it takes them about 10 or 15 minutes to cool off to be able to eat, OR they cook hot on the outside and cold in the middle. They NEVER seem to come out right or perfect.

It is essentailly a frozen, microvave-able calzone. Except, they come in all kinds of flavors, like "pizza" and "breakfast".

It's funny, because it is the ultimate in lazy American food. They don't actually taste good or are healthy, but they still sell like crazy, because we are lazy.

What is funnier, is that popping something in the micro seems like the easiest, fastest way to go, but, it takes them about 10 or 15 minutes to cool off to be able to eat, OR they cook hot on the outside and cold in the middle. They NEVER seem to come out right or perfect.

You speak as if you are an expert of the Hot Pocket. :-k

Hot Pocket.

You speak as if you are an expert of the Hot Pocket. :-k

Hot Pocket.

I am well versed in many forms of American bachelor foods, yes.

However, I lack the skills to cook to the point that even the Hot Pocket is challenging.

Hot Pocket.

Archived