Gibson Brands Forums

Absolutly live...!

daveinspain

Great stuff Dave. It's never easy with something like that were you get one shot to make it good but you did fine.

Now aside from the second guitarist getting a bit to flamboyant (chuckle) and the girl singer's occasional flat notes and the male lead looking like my accountant you guys rock!!

Loved it.msp_thumbup.gif

Great stuff Dave. It's never easy with something like that were you get one shot to make it good but you did fine.

Now aside from the second guitarist getting a bit to flamboyant (chuckle) and the girl singer's occasional flat notes and the male lead looking like my accountant you guys rock!!

Loved it.msp_thumbup.gif

Hahaha, right on the money Cookie, we're just a bunch of friends having a good time and trying to rock out... :rolleyes:

Good stuff!

Thanks for posting that!

You gotta get Jorge to stand up don't ya think?

Yeah, Jorge is the newest addition to the group and is still learning the tunes. He had to read sheet music and there weren't any more music stands so he used my amp and had to sit to see well...

Yeah, Jorge is the newest addition to the group and is still learning the tunes. He had to read sheet music and there weren't any more music stands so he used my amp and had to sit to see well...

HAHA..... I was just messin' with ya!

I thought he was just bein' cool back there!

Wil you be doin' more shows?

The singers are both VERY attractive people..... "made for TV"!

That was great Dave! Congratulations. Please don't forget about us little people when you become famous. So what's the gist of the lyrics?

Hahahhah, yeah right... The best thing about seeing this for me is it allows me to see all my mistakes. Aside from hitting a bad note, wrong chord or sloppy playing I see I am fretting much too hard. I put so much pressure on the strings when I fret the note that I knock the note or chord out of tune... I really have to lighten up...

That's a cool band there...I don't know a lick of Spanish, but I would listen to that in any club.

I didn't see anything wrong at all with that performance-I don't know where this ending is you destroyed, or these "out of tune" chords.

I might add though, you seemed to be carrying the drummer.

Lets put this into perspective: if you wanted PERFECT, then you have to do what every other perfect band does on TV...play over the recording and lip sync.

But for a LIVE performance, where there are limitations like the room sound, miking, etc., that is one of the better performances you are likely to expect. And that is your first one?

Archived