Gibson Brands Forums

American made pedal tuner

EvoRider

Do we make a good american made pedal tuner? I have checked into the hardwire brand and they are made in china. I had a guy from hardwire tell me this.. I am trying to get away from stuff made in china and other asin countrys... And i am having a hard time trying to find one. I have a Boss Tu-2 and it works great i was just trying to buy american made. The reason i know hardwire is made overthere is i bought a used one from Guitar canter and the bottom rubber peice is missing so i contacted hardwire and they told me no parts are avialable because they are made in china.. The Hardwire is a nice pedal and is brighter and faster than my old TU-2 but i want to try and go USA on all my buying....

I have an early Peterson Virtual Strobe, prolly...15 years old now, not a pedal, it is made the gawdamhell in America. I also have an even older Sabine, little black box not a pedal, it too made in America.

Good luck. I'm starting to think I'm not even made in America.

rct

I have an early Peterson Virtual Strobe, prolly...15 years old now, not a pedal, it is made the gawdamhell in America. I also have an even older Sabine, little black box not a pedal, it too made in America.

Good luck. I'm starting to think I'm not even made in America.

rct

You may contain imported materials.

Archived