Gibson Brands Forums

who has 100 K lying around ?

JuanCarlosVejar

I think it must be the "climate controlled custom case" the gets the price so high. Maybe the "case" is an air-conditioned house in Pismo Beach, where the seller apparently lives.

The scams out there never cease to amaze me!

But it says right there in the ad, only 35 of these exist publically [sic], and these will only go up in value over time! [flapper] I'm going to call my broker and clear out my kids' college savings funds ASAP!

Its worth what a standard Epiphone is worth.. some people.. Geezz.. Never Owned by Paul, never played in any gig by Paul.. So I guess the J160 Lennon Gibson is worth 10 times that? Not... ... 500.00 tops guitar.. missouri got it right though...

THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS!!!!!! TRY $130.000!!!! This looks like one I'd be running away from. Headstock repair, no SN, claims of famous owners with no mention of who they are, those would be immediate red flags to most people. Guys like this, is what gives EBAY their fine reputation!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-Gibson-Les-Paul-Standard-/380391713349?pt=Guitar&hash=item58911cea45#ht_3162wt_86

Think Paul should have autographed somewhere else on the top, f.x. one of the upper bouts.

In this position it'll be worn off after a few renditions of Things We Said Today.

Some B-fan club have to get it. For a lot less than the price.

Only person who can lay down 100K in these times of crises is, , , , eeehh McCartney himself.

Think Paul should have autographed somewhere else on the top, f.x. one of the upper bouts.

In this position it'll be worn off after a few renditions of Things We Said Today.

Only person who can lay down 100K in these times of crises is, , , , eeehh McCartney himself.

no use to him ! it's right handed !!

and based on the description he already has 5 !!!! so I don't think he would buy this one

Archived