Gibson Brands Forums

Future NGD !!!

sexygibson

Those DO look right schpiffy! I've always wanted a 3 pickup job (HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!), maybe next year, I'll get me one of them Black Beauties, and "Page-ify" it...even throw a Bigsby on it. I think though I'll try for an older Korean variant, just because. And it'll have some "charactor flaws", lending a more authentic look.

Pre-congratulations!

I don't normally post NGD threads before actually having the guitar but I am so stoked about this one that I couldn't wait.

I placed my order this morning; now the long wait begins. I'll post photos of her when she arrives, until then, here is the link.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-EPI-ENAF-LIST

I ordered mine from SA but I'm finding out a few that have ordered from MF are getting the current 15% discount which brings the total down to $679.15. If SA isn't going to price match this I may be cancelling and re-ordering. [unsure]

Yes..........The wonderful world of "price matching."

I've been a loyal M.F. customer for years......I just made a small order from "Sweetwater."........

I've had 6 e-mails concerning my small order......The direct contact over a small order is showing me that their "customer service" is great.........

Getting back to those Ace Budda Sigs, great guitars, great price..........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .............

Archived