Gibson Brands Forums

Fleece?

jrplefty

He said the case was $400. I think it's included in his selling price.

As an asking price, $2950 isn't too out of line as a starting position. Consider that most buyers will come in around $2250 and they'll wind up meeting somewhere in the middle.

If he starts at $2495, he'll get offers in the $1800 range.

looks like the wife got the guitar in the divorce and only has a guess value based on the original purchase price (or there abouts)

I agree its been put on for more than what 'her' bottom price is to enable haggling or 'she' is hoping its worth more than it actually is.

does anyone know the year or era? first thought was a norlin but i'm steering towards 1990's perhaps late 90's

Why not email them? They could tell ya.

Its a decent looking guitar; wonder why they replaced the original case? Also what about the COA? I had a nasty divorce also; but I got to keep my guitars and 2203 half stack.

im married to music, problem solved. The girlfriend understands. She also has extensive firesweeper training. In the event, les paul to be evactuated first then SG then family albums. the rest is replaceable [thumbup]

Looks like an good guitar.

Anyone can quote the over priced MSRP numbers form the Gibson web site and then put their "own" sales price on it making you think you're getting a good deal.

I never buy into the story's in the sales ad's.

"lost my job"; "nasty divorce"; "need car repairs" ; etc. They're either selling it or not, don't need a song and dance story to make it sound plausible

Archived