Gibson Brands Forums

1970 B25-12

Sharr60

If you are looking to get a minimum price for the guitar then do a "reserve" auction on eBay. However, you will get more interest from bidders if it's a "no reserve" auction, but you run the risk of not getting your price. It's up to you.

If you are looking to get a minimum price for the guitar then do a "reserve" auction on eBay. However, you will get more interest from bidders if it's a "no reserve" auction, but you run the risk of not getting your price. It's up to you.

Thank you. Any experience with the "Buy it Now" feature?

Thank you. Any experience with the "Buy it Now" feature?

It only works if you are willing to price the guitar at or below its fair market value. There are usually a number of B25-12s for sale on ebay. Follow those auctions to see if they sell, and what they sell for.

It is not a very valuable guitar in any case, although condition is everything. Twelve-strings are not very popular right now.

I would be inclined to check out the completed section of Ebay to get some sort of Idea what those are selling for.. I would put a reserve on it..

I sold one with a cracked top for 750.00.

Ive seen those in the upward area of 1100.00 pending condition..

you can do a buy it now with a best offer.. and you can put a best offer price Minumum acceptance on it so if someone decides to put one in.. they could snag your Min Price for the Guitar..

If it was me.. No less than 800.00 with a buy it now of 1100.00 plus shipping... always recommend insurance at full sale value.. be safe with it..

Just remember if it sells.. ebay fees will be a percentage of what your item sells for..

I would be inclined to check out the completed section of Ebay to get some sort of Idea what those are selling for.. I would put a reserve on it..

I sold one with a cracked top for 750.00.

Ive seen those in the upward area of 1100.00 pending condition..

you can do a buy it now with a best offer.. and you can put a best offer price Minumum acceptance on it so if someone decides to put one in.. they could snag your Min Price for the Guitar..

If it was me.. No less than 800.00 with a buy it now of 1100.00 plus shipping... always recommend insurance at full sale value.. be safe with it..

Just remember if it sells.. ebay fees will be a percentage of what your item sells for..

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Archived