Gibson Brands Forums

Create your perfect SG online

Rabs

Rabs how do you capture the images please?

I press the PRTSC or Print Screen button that is usually around the number pad or top right of the keyboard.. then you need to open Paint (or if you have photoshop or something) and paste it in there and then crop the image to just the guitar and save :)

I press the PRTSC or Print Screen button that is usually around the number pad or top right of the keyboard.. then you need to open Paint (or if you have photoshop or something) and paste it in there and then crop the image to just the guitar and save :)

Many thanks for that, I'll give it a go. [thumbup]

I couldn't resist... :) Thaks for the awesome link!

...What about a solid mahogany two-colour satin body with two miniHBs (slightly centered)?

I didn't manage to take out the toggle switch, but the wiring idea consit of a master volume, PU volume blender and a master tone only... no need for a toggle switch in this case.

I wish I could play it now to test it! :D

post-40408-057498100 1328312656_thumb.jpg

I couldn't resist... :) Thaks for the awesome link!

...What about a solid mahogany two-colour satin body with two miniHBs (slightly centered)?

I didn't manage to take out the toggle switch, but the wiring idea consit of a master volume, PU volume blender and a master tone only... no need for a toggle switch in this case.

I wish I could play it now to test it! :D

Nice colour green there..:)

OK, I see the vibrato selector now.

Working good today. Still no bevel option though for bigger bevels. But I like this thing. It is cool!

How do you post thie pic of it here?

Take a screenshot using the PrtScr button.. paste it into Paint, crop it to just show the guitar and save..

Then its best to get an account here http://photobucket.com/ its free and easy.. then put the IMG code (you will see codes with the uploaded pic) in your post and there you go :) (you do get 500k with Gibson but thats tiny).

Archived