Gibson Brands Forums

Is This Real ?XD

JuanCarlosVejar

Not sure what you mean?? It is an L00 and not a J35. Also, it was a WTF moment for me when I saw those hideous looking controls on the side... [scared] .Yeh! That looks real professional. A professional dumb-arse maybe.... :unsure:

Oh well! May the highest bidder win... [thumbup]

Rod

If it was just beat up I would grab it at 50 bucks in a heart beat. But I have a horrible feeling you would be in for a pretty big repair bill to get it playable if for no other reason than the fact the seller describes it as good condition plus.

I don't know what some of these terms come from, but oversprayed is not original finish.

And dings up to THAT extent is NOT 'very good plus' condition. Even if you exclude the knobs.

It looks like a fine guitar otherwise. It seems 'average' for a guitar of that age-maybe stretch to 'good' if you consider it is expected to be beat up. But not in original condition.

There are many that would rather have a beat-up modified vintage guitar then a new one.

I don't know what some of these terms come from, but oversprayed is not original finish.

And dings up to THAT extent is NOT 'very good plus' condition. Even if you exclude the knobs.

It looks like a fine guitar otherwise. It seems 'average' for a guitar of that age-maybe stretch to 'good' if you consider it is expected to be beat up. But not in original condition.

There are many that would rather have a beat-up modified vintage guitar then a new one.

[thumbup] Thats my thoughts also. Maybe it will sell fairly reasonable. It may sound incredible, but I would be plugging some knob holes if it were mine....

Archived