Gibson Brands Forums

Pulled out a old CRT monitor and it has good picture!

FenderGuy1

What James said,he became such a plague on the Fender forums and the member complaints were so adamant and so many that the mods had no choice but ban him.Somehow or another he'd reapply under another name and continue with his mindless vacuous posts until he was banned again-which didn't take long.His name is reviled on the Fender forum-this guy is a bona fide burn out with deep rooted psychological problems and I think that it's time that the mods here showed him the door.

I don't see why he should be banned. Posting off topic stuff in the off topic area is no big deal.

I don't care about the TV threads, in fact I think they should be merged so there's only one big TV thread... but it's not my forum so that's up to the owner.

He does play guitar (or tries to) and he hasn't insulted anyone (that I've seen). So maybe banning him is a little too much.

My CRT TV was made in 1983. I will use it until it quits. My Daughter and SIL have gone through 5 TVs in their 12 years of marriage. Everyone was the latest and greatest, flat screen model. I rue the day I have to replace the Panasonic. Then will begin the endless parade, through my living room, of under designed, over priced consumer electronic ware called a TV. [cursing]

I don't see why he should be banned. Posting off topic stuff in the off topic area is no big deal.

I don't care about the TV threads, in fact I think they should be merged so there's only one big TV thread... but it's not my forum so that's up to the owner.

He does play guitar (or tries to) and he hasn't insulted anyone (that I've seen). So maybe banning him is a little too much.

I couldn't have said this better Thunder. [thumbup]

Keep in mind the boy is only 13 years old. I like the kid, he has heart.

I couldn't have said this better Thunder. [thumbup]

Keep in mind the boy is only 13 years old. I like the kid, he has heart.

Who know, he might be the next Dem00n... ban him now and we'll never know.

(he might be the next Fred too, and in that case banning him now would be the wise thing to do LOL)

If the other sites banned him simply for posting off-topic subjects, that doesn't mean he should be banned here. If the other forums, are determined to discuss guitars and only guitars, like AGF and Fender, I guess, then let them, it's their forum. This is primarily why I DON'T visit those forums much. Gibson Forum's solution to people wanting to expand their horizons beyond Guitardom established a board for off topic discussions, it's called The Gibson Lounge.

Complaining about off-topic threads in The Gibson Lounge is like someone who goes to a tavern and complains about the neon signs.

There are numerous threads I've opened, for which I wish I hadn't. I back out and move on. I'm not about to complain about it in The Gibson Lounge. I simply don't open the ones I don't care about or are started by forumites I think are dullards and wanks.

This thread and another of the OP's threads were clearly marked as the subject at hand. Either you open it or you don't. Don't ***** to us about YOUR decision.

Who know, he might be the next Dem00n... ban him now and we'll never know.

(he might be the next Fred too, and in that case banning him now would be the wise thing to do LOL)

I resemble resent that remark.... [scared]

If the other sites banned him simply for posting off-topic subjects, that doesn't mean he should be banned here. If the other forums, are determined to discuss guitars and only guitars, like AGF and Fender, I guess, then let them, it's their forum. This is primarily why I DON'T visit those forums much. Gibson Forum's solution to people wanting to expand their horizons beyond Guitardom established a board for off topic discussions, it's called The Gibson Lounge.

Complaining about off-topic threads in The Gibson Lounge is like someone who goes to a tavern and complains about the neon signs.

There are numerous threads I've opened, for which I wish I hadn't. I back out and move on. I'm not about to complain about it in The Gibson Lounge. I simply don't open the ones I don't care about or are started by forumites I think are dullards and wanks.

This thread and another of the OP's threads were clearly marked as the subject at hand. Either you open it or you don't. Don't ***** to us about YOUR decision.

100% agree and a +1 to you...

It wasn't off topic things that I was really talking about,he posted some things that were insulting and offensive to people who were trying to offer him kindly advice,these are the type of things that I take issue with.I personally don't care if he chooses to write about his toenail collection.

Oh jeeze. He needs a job/hobby. I must admit, that I was a bit hyperactive. But then i got a job as a janitor for the computer repair shop that I repair computers for now. In the past 2 days, I've gotten 3 clients for my boss, possibly making the shop around $800, and me around $200 (my cut) [thumbup]

Archived