Gibson Brands Forums

GIBSON LIMITED EDITION SG MELODY MAKER QUESTIONS

Jay_Taylor

HELLO AGAIN TO ALL.. I HAVE JUST PURCHASE A GIBSON SG JR.. LOVE IT.. WHEN I PURCHASED IT I NOTICED A GIBSON LIMITED EDITION SG MELODY MAKER.. I THOUGHT IT WAS NICE PLAYER. LOVED THE FRET BOARD.. MY QUESTION IS... THEY SAY IT IS A LIMITED RUN OF 600.. DOES THIS MEAN 600 OF EACH COLOR? OR IN EACH MODEL(SG,LP,V).. AND IF 600 OF EACH MODEL, HOW MANY OF EACH COLOR WAS PRODUCED IN THOSE MODELS?? EXAMPLE.. HOW MANY BLUE SG'S, HOW MANY WHITE SG'S, HOW MANY BLACK SG'S.. YOU GET THE PICTURE.. THANKS FOR ANY INFO... JAY

I'D THINK THAT IT WOULD BE 600 IN EACH COLOUR, HOWEVER IF IT IS 600 PER MODEL, THEN IT WOULD MOST LIKELY BE AN EVEN AMMOUNT PRODUCED IN EACH COLOUR, SO THAT WOULD BE 200 PER COLOUR PER MODEL.

And by the way, there's no need to leave caps lock on. It gets a little annoying to read, and I feel like you're yelling at me... mellow.gif

And HNGD, but I think the rule is pics or it didn't happen...

I'D THINK THAT IT WOULD BE 600 IN EACH COLOUR, HOWEVER IF IT IS 600 PER MODEL, THEN IT WOULD MOST LIKELY BE AN EVEN AMMOUNT PRODUCED IN EACH COLOUR, SO THAT WOULD BE 200 PER COLOUR PER MODEL.

And by the way, there's no need to leave caps lock on. It gets a little annoying to read, and I feel like you're yelling at me... mellow.gif

And HNGD, but I think the rule is pics or it didn't happen...

THAT IS KINDA OBVIOUS.. I WAS LOOKING FOR MORE OF A DEF ANSWER.. I AM OLD AND MY VISION ISNT THE BEST THATS WHY I USE CAPS...SO I CAN SEE THE DAMN LETTER!!! LOL..THATS YELLING..MY HEARING IS STILL GOOD THOUGH.. AND IF IT ANNOYS YOU DONT READ MY POST..

THAT IS KINDA OBVIOUS.. I WAS LOOKING FOR MORE OF A DEF ANSWER.. I AM OLD AND MY VISION ISNT THE BEST THATS WHY I USE CAPS...SO I CAN SEE THE DAMN LETTER!!! LOL..THATS YELLING..MY HEARING IS STILL GOOD THOUGH.. AND IF IT ANNOYS YOU DONT READ MY POST..

HAVE YOU TRIED E-MAILING OR CALLING GIBSON DIRECT?

THAT SHOULD HELP YOU AVOID OBVIOUS ANSWERS FROM PEOPLE JUST TRYING TO HELP.

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Support/

No need to be rude. It's good manners to use lower case. If you're visually impaired there are plenty of adjustments you can make in Windows to help you.

In the mean time, I've put this message in a larger, more readable font.

I have 2 MM SG's and a MM V. I really like all of them.

I took one of the SG's right out of the box, looked it over good then proceeded to mod it adding a second pickup. Makes for a cool unique SG.

You absolutely must post some pics of that modded SG MM.

I have 2 MM SG's and a MM V. I really like all of them.

I took one of the SG's right out of the box, looked it over good then proceeded to mod it adding a second pickup. Makes for a cool unique SG.

Newbie,

Stupid guestion of the month. I just bought a SG M/M and (here it comes) want to know if there is a Plastic Protective sheet over the pickguard?

Thanks, BUNKERJR53

Yep, got two of them Melody Maker thangs, I put a P90 into one of them and ridded it of that weedy, girly

Fender type Pup.

I'm a big fan, but not a big fan of self appointed messageboard facists who dictate that those using caps

should be lectured to and made to feel unwelcome.

IT DOESN'T MATTER A TINKER'S CUSS. OK ?

I'm a big fan, but not a big fan of self appointed messageboard facists who dictate that those using caps

should be lectured to and made to feel unwelcome.

IT DOESN'T MATTER A TINKER'S CUSS. OK ?

LSAR politely mentioned to the OP that using CAPS is distracting. The OP didn't take that too well and responded very rudely, IMO.

Calling that "internet facism" towards a newbie is a just a little bit strong.

Hey now, I like the white pickups.. =P~

I don't care for the volume placement, but it is not in the way. I am just going with a selector switch.

I had to route for the pickup, along with a channel for the wires and a channel and area for the selector.

Archived