Gibson Brands Forums

GnR original line up to reform

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest farnsbarns

My link

Funny thing is I've known for over a year. I told a couple of people on here but couldn't tell you all. Was sworn to secrecy. Oh, and they will be playing.

Simon, you owe me a beer.

Guest farnsbarns

I know this because I KNOW this but...

Do you think he'd say this...

He said of this: "Honestly, we haven't spoken about it. I don't know when or why or how to bring it up. It's not an every day sort of thing. So we haven't really talked about it, but I'm sure we'll have to at some point."

If they really hadn't spoken about it.

This is been brewing for a while,

They were all like "Hell No" and then a few years ago it was "it's not likely" and then it was "Izzy joined on stage""Duff joined on stage" and "only time will tell"

After seeing Axl on That Metal Show I don't want them to get together, I saw them at all their splendor back in the day, I rather keep it that way.

This is been brewing for a while,

They were all like "Hell No" and then a few years ago it was "it's not likely" and then it was "Izzy joined on stage""Duff joined on stage" and "only time will tell"

After seeing Axl on That Metal Show I don't want them to get together, I saw them at all their splendor back in the day, I rather keep it that way.

I couldnt agree more. Imo the GnR train has left the station & Axl's voice has left the building.I'd rather see them with Myles,they stand a better chance finishing w/out someone stompin offstage mad.

Archived