Gibson Brands Forums

Kalamazoo KG-10

ajay

I just bought a little Kalamazoo KG-10 from Gruhn's today. I haven't played it, but I needed a traveling guitar.

Does anyone else have one of these little Mahogany boxes or a Gibson B-15? If so, I would be very interested in your experience with it.24D59A7C-99FC-4C94-938E-24823BCD863A_2.jpg

I called and made the deal around 4 PM yesterday, and the picture and guitar were pulled from inventory by about 6 PM Eastern last night. I'm pretty excited, because Gruhn graded it as exceptionally fine. The pictures look as if it is new. Probably laid under the bed or in the closet since '68. I had so much fun playing my Brother's B-25N a few months back, I'm looking forward to breaking it in.

I have a nice Advanced Jumbo Brazilian when I want to get fancy, but I've needed a little every day guitar ever since I gave my old Epiphone to my best friend's daughter. She had one of those WalMart guitars, and she was getting pretty good, so I thought that a little more tone would help her along. It's funny. It's just a nice old '73 Epiphone dread, but she guards it with her life. Such a nice kid.

I'd like to buy a signed copy of your book if possible anyway, so when I get the old Kalamazoo I'd be glad to email you some photographs of it. I'm kind of old and computer illiterate, so I can email pictures, but don't know how to post them.

I'm kind of old and computer illiterate, so I can email pictures, but don't know how to post them.

Ajay, there's no shortage of geezers here, including me. To learn how to post photos here using photobucket, go to the "forum feedback" sub-forum here. The thread at or near the top of the page tells you how to post photos. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Ajay, there's no shortage of geezers here, including me. To learn how to post photos here using photobucket, go to the "forum feedback" sub-forum here. The thread at or near the top of the page tells you how to post photos. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Thank you. I will make a valid attempt to learn.

Archived