Gibson Brands Forums

Gretsch Falcon

cookieman15061

The entire guitar is a beauty, but I especially like those inlays. [thumbup]

+1.

We could all pick out our favourite details!

I'm very taken by the tuner buttons but what's not to like! Gorgeous present, Cookie!

[thumbup]

P.

Beautiful guitar. Almost bought one years ago, but the lure of my first les paul was too much to ignore. I remember one store had a vintage white falcon in the window with a sign "If you need to ask how much it is, you can't afford it."

Simply a stunning guitar and I'm sure many on the forum want to own one.

The White Falcons are one of the classiest guitars ever made and they sound just out of this world-you are lucky to have such a beautiful instrument.A guy who works in one of our local music stores has a Black Falcon,his was the first one that I saw and when he opened the case a crowd gathered to look at it.

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

I bet is plays & sounds like a wonderful dream. That Great Gretsch sound!

Maybe someday when I really learn to play. :rolleyes:

Is the back like a Country Gent with the pad covering the hole to the innards? Shoot a photo of that if ya don't mind. Man, that gold & white is just ti_s!!!

Aster

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

I bet is plays & sounds like a wonderful dream. That Great Gretsch sound!

Maybe someday when I really learn to play. :rolleyes:

Is the back like a Country Gent with the pad covering the hole to the innards? Shoot a photo of that if ya don't mind. Man, that gold & white is just ti_s!!!

Aster

No, The back is not like the CG. I didn't have a good pic of the back of the guitar but this one shows there's no pad.msp_thumbup.gif

falcon010.jpg

Archived