Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jungle

Traktor Pro V.203 Preset - Setup and Operation

Jungle,

The platter works great on 2.1.3 minus an adjustment on the acceleration of the scratch setting which by default was 2%. I brought it to zero and voila. Is there a preset layout explaining how everything was mapped so I can check it all out and report?

I currently use traktor pro 1.2.7.

Will the scs.1d work better with the current preset on traktor pro 2.5?

should i upgrade to make the scs.1d work better?

I currently use traktor pro 1.2.7.

Will the scs.1d work better with the current preset on traktor pro 2.5?

should i upgrade to make the scs.1d work better?

There will not be any improvement using 2.5 I would not go past 2(1) series.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=14129

so I did a few modifiers to add what I needed for the SCS.1m & .1d http://www.filedropper.com/scs1m1d

my modifiers are:

1.edited the sync buttons to TempoSync(scs1m 1st preset;3rd bank pitchbend knob encoders / scs.1d big sync button & pitchbend knob encoders when on preset 3,top right buttons)

2.scs1m filter preset: the filter button turns all 4 decks filter ON/OFF and modifies the PAN knobs to FILTER knobs

3.scs1m key preset: the cue(headphones) buttons turns each deck key ON/OFF and modifies the PAN knobs to KEY knobs

4.scs1m Play/Sync preset: the A/B buttons above channel faders change to PLAY/(tempo)SYNC buttons

this can be very handy when in MultiDeck mode

(in this preset the Pitch knob Encoders change to 0.01 BPM)

5.crossfader preset:the crossfader change between soft>sharp

the A/B buttons set channel,B & C, left>right in the crossfader assignment

the full screen button change between "Browser only" > "Full Layout"

next I'm thinkin on adding quick FX buttons, on the scs1d oval buttons, below the encoders, to quickly change between my favourite FXs chained and advanced,if anyone has any ideas on modifiers, please don't be shy,I would be glad to help.

EDIT:

Today I changed the modifier buttons A/B -> Play/Sync to Play/Loop

http://www.filedropper.com/scs1m1dloop

so point .4 described above is now to Play/Loop the decks pressing A button will "Play" the track, and B to "Loop set", also if you press and hold B /"Loop set" on each deck it triggers another modifier to "Move Loop" with the knob encoders when in "Transport/PitchBend" preset.(this can be very handy when in MultiDeck mode)

Edited by pARtybOy

Hello after a month using the scs1m I edited again the .tsi for my needs,so I removed the play/sync modifiers,since that using MultiDeck and switching between presets or banks,I can quickly do any transport or Loop function I need.

so now the point 4 described above is still for fine pitch adjust and also for moving the loop,

-so when this modifier is ON,the pitch knobs on the scs1m will have 0.01BPM as before;

-when modifier 4 is ON, the knob to change the Loop Lenght will move the Loop back/forward, when OFF will change Loop Lenght 1/32>1/16>1/4....4>8>16>32

-the "Zone knob" is to adjust the cross fader curve

-modifier 5 "crossfader assign" is set for all 4 decks: A/B buttons assigns Left/Right

-also changed the FX knobs indicators to light only one LED,indicating the exact position LED = knob on-screen

-the last 4 oval button on the top right scs1d deck 1&2 change between Layouts;

button 3 unassigned(any suggestions?);

4th button is for Quick FX change:(press and hold)

when in Advanced FX2 the oval buttons bellow the knobs will change Delay,Gater,Reverb,Transpose Stretch

when in Chained FX1 the oval buttons change FX combos:Reverb+flanger+DelayT3 / Frmnt Filter+FlangerPulse+Beatmash / Lofi+Turntable+Beatmash / PeakFilter+Transpose Strech+Gater

SCS1m+1d FXoneLED.tsi

scs1m_mods.jpg010320142862.jpg070220142748.jpg

Hello again,spent my dayoff mixing and came up with this idea,since the SCS1d deck does not get color feedback on the LCDs, but the knobs LED indicators do light up,I "mixed" both applying some modifiers,and got to this:

-when in the Advanced FX2: the first knob (D/W) will light only 1 LED indicator when OFF and all LEDs,until the selected amount, will light when ON.

-when in Chained FX1:each FX knob will light only 1 LED indicator when OFF and all LEDs,until the selected amount, will light when ON.

-I had to use all the available modifiers and the QFX button as well, for the FX stuff described above,so now the Quick FX Change is on the SCS1m Crossfader assign button(Toggle ON/OFF)

when in Advanced FX2 the 4 oval buttons bellow the knobs will change Delay,Gater,Reverb,Transpose Stretch

when in Chained FX1 the 4 oval buttons change FX combos:Reverb+flanger+DelayT3 / Frmnt Filter+FlangerPulse+Beatmash / Lofi+Gater+Turntable / PeakFilter+LFO+Transpose Strech

deck D as a Remix Deck

010320142859.jpg

the pads switch on/off the sample cells,the small buttons close to the pads switch between cells(1>8) using the shift(press and hold) button switches between cell pages (1>4) when you switch to page 3 you have to turn cell switch all up because there are only 8 modifers available and 16 slot cells.

the wide buttons above the pads switch between one-shot/looped sample+gated sample,and using the shift key,turns the sample off+latched sample

010320142860.jpg

the last 2 oval buttons switch between layouts using shift(press and hold) switch between track deck and remix deck on Deck D only

the last oval button(shift on pic) is to Quick FX Change:press and hold+oval buttons bellow FX encoders on the SCS1d deck; and to assign the decks left/right for the crossfader:press and hold+button A/B on SCS1m deck channels.

Enjoy!

edit fixed bugs

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cqbm70

scs1m_mods.jpg010320142862.jpg070220142748.jpg

-when in the Advanced FX2: the first knob (D/W) will light only 1 LED indicator when OFF and all LEDs,until the selected amount, will light when ON.

-when in Chained FX1:each FX knob will light only 1 LED indicator when OFF and all LEDs,until the selected amount, will light when ON.

-I had to use all the available modifiers and the QFX button as well, for the FX stuff described above,so now the Quick FX Change is on the SCS1m Crossfader assign button(Toggle ON/OFF)

when in Advanced FX2 the 4 oval buttons bellow the knobs will change Delay,Gater,Reverb,Transpose Stretch

when in Chained FX1 the 4 oval buttons change FX combos:Reverb+flanger+DelayT3 / Frmnt Filter+FlangerPulse+Beatmash / Lofi+Gater+Turntable / PeakFilter+LFO+Transpose Strech

deck D as a Remix Deck

010320142859.jpg

the pads switch on/off the sample cells,the small buttons close to the pads switch between cells(1>8) using the shift(press and hold) button switches between cell pages (1>4) when you switch to page 3 you have to turn cell switch all up because there are only 8 modifers available and 16 slot cells.

the wide buttons above the pads switch between one-shot/looped sample+gated sample,and using the shift key,turns the sample off+latched sample

010320142860.jpg

the last 2 oval buttons switch between layouts using shift(press and hold) switch between track deck and remix deck on Deck D only

the last oval button(shift on pic) is to Quick FX Change:press and hold+oval buttons bellow FX encoders on the SCS1d deck; and to assign the decks left/right for the crossfader:press and hold+button A/B on SCS1m deck channels.

Enjoy!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cqbm70