Gibson Brands Forums

Hey Juan Carlos......

Buc McMaster

Tried to message you but it says you're full up....or can't receive for some reason......

You requested Steve Earle's Goodbye in a previous post. I watched several versions of the tune on YouTube last night......most excellent song! I'm ashamed to admit I'd not heard this one before, I've not paid much attention to Mr Earle.....perhaps I should. I do think I can do the tune, in my own way. I've said before I'm not a fingerpicker but this song demands it, so I'll do the best I can with it. The vocal is pretty easy, I think I can handle that part okay. Give me a couple days to work it up...........

Tried to message you but it says you're full up....or can't receive for some reason......

You requested Steve Earle's Goodbye in a previous post. I watched several versions of the tune on YouTube last night......most excellent song! I'm ashamed to admit I'd not heard this one before, I've not paid much attention to Mr Earle.....perhaps I should. I do think I can do the tune, in my own way. I've said before I'm not a fingerpicker but this song demands it, so I'll do the best I can with it. The vocal is pretty easy, I think I can handle that part okay. Give me a couple days to work it up...........

sorry I never noticed I was full but I have cleared some of them out .

JC

NOTE :Sure I finger pick in my own way but it's hard to do it the way Steve does it .

he has alot of nice music,.

Archived