Gibson Brands Forums

Top dealers

DJ in FL

I am, as I bet many of you are, members of other guitar forums, i.e. Martin, Larrivee, Acoustic Guitar Forum.

From time-to-time on those forums we see the names of what the forum members consider to be the TOP dealers across the USA, although most of them are large dealers via the internet sales.

The pricing, using Martin for example might go MSRP (mfg suggested price),MAP (minimum advertised price--this being the lowest price any authorized dealer can offer to sell a particular guitar in any ads). Then there is the discounted price, again using Martin as example, might typically be 40% off the MSRP.

Again, most of these dealers are always spoken of with high regard by the forum members.

Is there such info/list available here for Gibson dealers and in particular Gibson acoustic guitars?

[confused]

I am, as I bet many of you are, members of other guitar forums, i.e. Martin, Larrivee, Acoustic Guitar Forum.

From time-to-time on those forums we see the names of what the forum members consider to be the TOP dealers across the USA, although most of them are large dealers via the internet sales.

The pricing, using Martin for example might go MSRP (mfg suggested price),MAP (minimum advertised price--this being the lowest price any authorized dealer can offer to sell a particular guitar in any ads). Then there is the discounted price, again using Martin as example, might typically be 40% off the MSRP.

Again, most of these dealers are always spoken of with high regard by the forum members.

Is there such info/list available here for Gibson dealers and in particular Gibson acoustic guitars?

[confused]

Fuller's Vintage Guitar is one of the best in Gibson Acoustics contact them . their selection is TOP NOTCH

they have a J 45 Mystical Rosewood in stock that is awesome ...

they actually won an award for best 5 star gibson acoustic dealers this year.

Sales@FullersGuitar.com is their email

JC

+2 for Bailey Brothers ... I've bought 2 new Gibsons there within the last year ... their wall of 20+ new Gibsons is a thing of beauty .... prices are right and service is great. But don't buy the L-1 or the Jackson Browne since they are on my want list (grin).Call and ask for Keith.

Archived