Gibson Brands Forums

Will the Epiphone SG G-1275 double neck be availabe again?

Luiswatersz

Hello all, i want to know if this guitar will be available again cuz i have seen it in the discontinued list in the epiphone website, i really want to buy one, i already have the money but results that is discontinued!!! :/

thanks in advance

It will be made again.........Meanwhile, check ALL of the online retailers; Musician's Friend, Sweetwater, AMS, Zzounds, etc etc..............

Because, a QUICK search shows that Musician's Friend has them IN STOCK for $1099.00..........

They have a 15% off coupon right now as well.....In order to use it on an Epiphone guitar, you'll have to call them and talk.........

So, make the call and get yerself one today, them come on back and review it for us.............

It will be made again.........Meanwhile, check ALL of the online retailers; Musician's Friend, Sweetwater, AMS, Zzounds, etc etc..............

Because, a QUICK search shows that Musician's Friend has them IN STOCK for $1099.00..........

They have a 15% off coupon right now as well.....In order to use it on an Epiphone guitar, you'll have to call them and talk.........

So, make the call and get yerself one today, them come on back and review it for us.............

thanks for your answer Damian and sorry for put 2 posts something is wrong with my cell phone but can you tell me in how long more or less will be available that guitar cuz i want to buy it new dont from ebay or other pages

thanks for your answer Damian and sorry for put 2 posts something is wrong with my cell phone but can you tell me in how long more or less will be available that guitar cuz i want to buy it new dont from ebay or other pages

Check with all the online retailers......M.F. doesn't state how many they have left in stock.......You might want to use a coupon and get it relativily soon..........

Archived