Gibson Brands Forums

i just had the worst nightmare ever....

FenderGuy1

I see stevie ray vaughan at the venue before he died, he was going toward the helicopter, i stopped him going to the helicopter, ran him into a house to stay, he gets shot and dies later on :(( way to go God :( you just killed one of my inspirations

I see stevie ray vaughan at the venue before he died, he was going toward the helicopter, i stopped him going to the helicopter, ran him into a house to stay, he gets shot and dies later on :(( way to go God :( you just killed one of my inspirations

Did you really dream that? [blink]

Loved SRV, saw him live 5 times. Have/had tons of videos etc. Favorite artist ever for me.

I think we all have a date when we're gonna go. Everyone needs to be prudent, but some folk defy logic and do stupid stuff and still die as an old person....others do everything right and still die young.

It was SRV's time to go....it's kind of a blessing for us since he'll always be that young, vibrant GIANT that we picture him as.

Had he stuck around, who knows what we would have had to go through with him.

I dream of being in a war.... running, hiding and fighting..... never safe.... running, crouching behind something and shooting....dodging bullets...... it's an ugly dream, and I'm NOT a nice person

if awakened during the height of the war-dream.

Yes i did, very horrible dream, he had his number 1 strat in his hand too

Wow, the first part of that would have been a very cool dream! Too bad you couldn't have woken up before the ending....

Wow, the first part of that would have been a very cool dream! Too bad you couldn't have woken up before the ending....

it would have, i even had his strat in my hand when he stopped breathing, i put it on a stand and woke up.

Guest farnsbarns

I think we all have a date when we're gonna go. Everyone needs to be prudent, but some folk defy logic and do stupid stuff and still die as an old person....others do everything right and still die young.

I learned something very interesting about this recently as an example of what you say.

Most governments around the world recommend a weekly maximum allowance for alcohol intake. Of course, these numbers are invented, they have to pick something but the interesting statistic was this...

In the UK people who are T-total statistically die youngest.

People who drink less than, or equal to the recommendation die second youngest.

People who regularly drink slightly more than the recommendation live longest.

After that, statistically the more you drink the earlier you die, BUT, you have to drink 6 times the recomendation to be as badly off as T-totalers.

Obviously there are loads of possible contributing factors to these things and this is really an example of the short comings of statistics but interesting none the less.

Jeez doesnt anyone care about Stevie Ray anymore? for gods sake.

woah there Leslie, no need to get that stressed! [scared][unsure]

Guest farnsbarns

i reckon we should summon Stevie back from the dead!

Excellent idea, you concentrate on that and come back and tell us when you've done it! [flapper]

I learned something very interesting about this recently as an example of what you say.

Most governments around the world recommend a weekly maximum allowance for alcohol intake. Of course, these numbers are invented, they have to pick something but the interesting statistic was this...

In the UK people who are T-total statistically die youngest.

People who drink less than, or equal to the recommendation die second youngest.

People who regularly drink slightly more than the recommendation live longest.

After that, statistically the more you drink the earlier you die, BUT, you have to drink 6 times the recomendation to be as badly off as T-totalers.

Obviously there are loads of possible contributing factors to these things and this is really an example of the short comings of statistics but interesting none the less.

woah there Leslie, no need to get that stressed! [scared][unsure]

Maybe whatever makes them Teatotalers makes them also so tightly wound that they burn out early....and the those who drink in moderation, (or at least not to excess), have less of the "wound-tight gene", so the drinking has little effect on longevity.

Or, drinking slows you down a little, (if done in moderation), so your organs have a chance to jog rather than run a sprint for your whole life!

Or...I could just be blowing smoke up your skirt!

I have weird dreams. For example, my "adult dreams" into which won't give detail. All I can say is right when the super fun stuff is about to occur, I awake. LOL! Once I had a dream I was hangin' with Malcolm Young and Phil Rudd from AC/DC, once I dreamt I was playing the Frehley's Comet song "Rock Soldiers" on a red Ibanez RG. I have recurring dreams of my old dog Emmett, and my deceased great-grandmother. That's only the start.

he wouldn't be able to play. rotten fingers with rigor don't work, dear.

Seriously, do you ever have anything good to say? Stop ruining it for everyone. Your ignorance is the least of my concern. Listen to some Rush tunes to learn some moral integrity. Oh wait, are you prejudice against Canadians? Are they too complicated? Do Peart's lyrics lack the drug reference, curse words, screaming, complaining, and anything sex related topics that you can only understand? There is a reason why people like you will never understand the concept of songs like "The Trees" and "Entre Nous". Freewill, integrity, morality, and plain decency apparently are a lost concept on some people. You make me sick. Those people that think their so cool and hip. So self-obsorbed and egotistical. Hip "musicians" and your complicated shoes! I love Seinfeld. I'll bet the amount of money the US Gov is in debt that you think Seinfeld is boring and unhumorus. Stick to your Robot Chicken, pard. (nothing against Robot Chicken. I think its good, but Seinfeld is better IMHO). Do you even know who Neil Peart, Alex Lifeson, and Geddy Lee are?

Seriously, do you ever have anything good to say? Stop ruining it for everyone. Your ignorance is the least of my concern. Listen to some Rush tunes to learn some moral integrity. Oh wait, are you prejudice against Canadians? Are they too complicated? Do Peart's lyrics lack the drug reference, curse words, screaming, complaining, and anything sex related topics that you can only understand? There is a reason why people like you will never understand the concept of songs like "The Trees" and "Entre Nous". Freewill, integrity, morality, and plain decency apparently are a lost concept on some people. You make me sick. Those people that think their so cool and hip. So self-obsorbed and egotistical. Hip "musicians" and your complicated shoes! I love Seinfeld. I'll bet the amount of money the US Gov is in debt that you think Seinfeld is boring and unhumorus. Stick to your Robot Chicken, pard. (nothing against Robot Chicken. I think its good, but Seinfeld is better IMHO). Do you even know who Neil Peart, Alex Lifeson, and Geddy Lee are?

[lol]

Guest rogerb

You might try eating something a little more on the light side before going to bed. Wow!

Archived