Gibson Brands Forums

This is awesome

FenderGuy1

Guest farnsbarns

I had to whach that without sound. Am I missing something, was there more to it, seems to be three TVs with the same picture?

Guest farnsbarns

its just my ipod camera sucks, i'll add music later, maybe some SRV :D and Stevie Ray, i just wanted to show them 3 tvs to 1 xbox

Really? I wouldn't bother with the music, I just meant that I had to keep the sound off as I am on the laptop in the living room and the missus is watching TV. I just didn't understand why you were excited about three TVs with the same picture. Horses for courses I suppose. Have you ever been to an electrical store, some of them have hundreds of TVs with the same picture, I expect you'd be overwhelmed with joy!

Buxom all i have is older TV's so im getting a VGA to RCA cable, then i'll use a sanyo TV as a monitor

I have 2 1992 TVs that are going in the trash soon. One of them is from Europe. It was my aunt's when she lived in Belgium.

Nope, Keep them as maybe gaming or movie TVs!

lol, dude, I'm not going to play games on a small 27" or a 19" tv. it doesn't look as good as it could. Plus, I'm switching my PS3 to HDMI tomorrow afternoon, so it's ready for Saturday morning.

lol, dude, I'm not going to play games on a small 27" or a 19" tv. it doesn't look as good as it could. Plus, I'm switching my PS3 to HDMI tomorrow afternoon, so it's ready for Saturday morning.

give them to your friend or anyone that doesnt have a TV

Archived