Gibson Brands Forums

Severe Weather

Californiaman

We are bracing for it, the forecast has changed around here a couple of times.

Freakin' A, my wife is hosting a baby shower in the plans for 4 months, bunch of people from out of town, arrangements, gifts, food and all that stuff and the party is exactly at the worst of the storms. Who knows how many people will cancel.

It's 0 C right now but earlier today it was -9 C,I absolutely abhor cold weather-I was definitely born in the wrong hemisphere.The temp is supposed to go up to 6 C with heavy rain on Sunday-a virtual heatwave for sure.

I didn't watched the news yet today but my brother in law was just here saying that a tornado touched down somewhere in Tornado Alley and cut a continuous 50 mile swath of destruction-that's just beyond tragic-it's just plain horrendous,my heart goes out to all those affected by these weather occurances.

My Aunt and Uncle as well as cousins and 2nd cousins are in hindman/pinetop KY ,they had 12 tornado warnings literally surrounding them when that line fell apart,my aunt said God had his hand over them.If we have any forum members in KY,uncle's name is Eldred Vance,he's quite the mandolin player btw.I saw on the news this morn,a little girl,14 months old i think,was found miles away from her home,in a field,and all of her family were killed.Hard to believe a little girl like that survived being picked up and taken miles away and survived.I'd say someone had his hand on 'her' as well. [thumbup]

My Aunt and Uncle as well as cousins and 2nd cousins are in hindman/pinetop KY ,they had 12 tornado warnings literally surrounding them when that line fell apart,my aunt said God had his hand over them.If we have any forum members in KY,uncle's name is Eldred Vance,he's quite the mandolin player btw.I saw on the news this morn,a little girl,14 months old i think,was found miles away from her home,in a field,and all of her family were killed.Hard to believe a little girl like that survived being picked up and taken miles away and survived.I'd say someone had his hand on 'her' as well. [thumbup]

Her name is Angel.

Saw on the news this morning she didn't make it. So sad.

Archived