Gibson Brands Forums

my little contribution with my Gibson j 45

losmecos

Hi all,

just bought a zoom q3hd.

And i tought i will try it here on the forum. This is a little first take on a song of the great Lucinda Williams. I saw her here in Montréal, Can, 3 years ago. I simply adore her. Enjoy.

Great forum btw

Michel Marc

Here's the link

Hope it work.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

I will definitely share some more soon. Good to get confidence, in preparation to some open mic, around here, with songs in french and english.

My j45 is such a great guitar to sing with. I call it Jesus, because when tring it at the store, i had a song of J. Cash in mind : Spiritual.. Since then it's her name.

Ciao !

Michel Marc

Great work! Williams is a fine writer......I am very fond of her Car Wheels on a Gravel Road recording, her best effort in my book.......perhaps Morlix had something to do with that! Good job, sir! Fine voice and a nice J-45.............another player has come to the forum!

Very nice indeed. Is that Kate Bush and Julie Andrews on the wall behind you?

Yes indeed.

so are The Cranberries,L.Williams, J. Cash, Billy Holliday and Diane Tell , i'm putting on the wall all those eclectic singers that moved me profondly enough in my musical life, more to come, but not that much. Not every singer as the capacity to really shake one's soul !

Michel Marc

Very nice, really enjoyed that. Nothing sounds like a J45. I have always said, you either like the tone of the J45, or you dont. Personally,I love it. I mean, is there another guitar that actually compliments someone's vocals as well as the J45 does? Is there? [thumbup]

May I suggest you treat us to "Lake Charles"? or any other LW you may lay upon us [smile]

,I love it. I mean, is there another guitar that actually compliments someone's vocals as well as the J45 does? Is there?

Maybe a Hummingbird....

willy

May I suggest you treat us to "Lake Charles"? or any other LW you may lay upon us [smile]

I will...

How can i resist to do so, by reading all those encouraging posts...

Keep posted...

for more music ...

Michel Marc

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just realized that almost 400 people looked at this video... this is nice and i guess very encouraging to continue.

I must point out, that i myself love to listen to others members in this forum, it is like an open mic without the stress....

thanks

Michel Marc

Archived