Gibson Brands Forums

What a waste

tominator

Not only am I forced to watch the Disney Channel because my little brother likes it, I am forced to endure seeing their no talent "bands" playing wayy nicer guitars than I have. It's just unfair :D

Here's a montauge of my unhappiness, hopefully I can make someone else as miserable as I am, with some free commentary.

That es 335 sings better than this guy:

nicholas.jpg

Yeah, that custom shop LP is really needed:

jonas_brothers.jpg

That tamborine is probably the only instrument that is plugged in here:

jonaslive2.bmp

An SG, for the heavy rocker

1123233426_e72f971caf.jpg?v=0

A LP supreme, ahtuaiugfhaeriuogthasilgbiaor

profile_kevin_jonas_300x400.jpg

That tamborine is probably the only instrument that is plugged in here:

I was gonna state just that: look at the first pic... wis right hand and left hand dont look right... he is obviously not playing... as happens with most of this kid bands they have real musicians (that really need the money IMO) behind them doing all the not-so-hard work, and they just pose.

Lame :D

All I can say is BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

seeing that makes me wanna puke' date=' how could such great guitars get handed to such s*&tty people who most likely don't know how to play. [/quote']

I know. By the way, is that your les paul in your avatar? If's F****** beautiful. I prefered that over the other wylde models. Were they a limited run?

Not that I can afford to buy one, but nice axe dude.

I hate seeing all these "bands" that can't play playing nice guitars

It sickens me that people think they're talented... Instead it's just the cash cow of some executive dude...

I also hate the fact that the term "rocker" gets given out to any idiot with a guitar nowadays.

I know. By the way' date=' is that your les paul in your avatar? If's F****** beautiful. I prefered that over the other wylde models. Were they a limited run?

Not that I can afford to buy one, but nice axe dude.

I hate seeing all these "bands" that can't play playing nice guitars

It sickens me that people think they're talented... Instead it's just the cash cow of some executive dude...

I also hate the fact that the term "rocker" gets given out to any idiot with a guitar nowadays. [/quote']

Nah that actually belongs to the man Zakk himself I found it on some webpage that has his gear and right away loved it. I'm thinking about havin' that done to my Vintage Mahogany once it comes in and I get the money to pay for it. Since this is the second time I ordered one, I had to cancel my first order to put another payment on my place down in Florida, so having just dumped every bit of $720.00 this morning to pay for my second one. Oh and yeah, very very VERY true about how anyone today playin' a guitar is considered a rocker... BULLSHIT!!!!! We are the few and the proud just like the Marines. The only people who don't get handed the title rocker are country artists and well that's it. I'd trade havin' to listen to them for the worst case of crabs and "drip ****" in the world. My opinion on them, THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Oh and yeah' date=' very very VERY true about how anyone today playin' a guitar is considered a rocker... BULLSHIT!!!!! We are the few and the proud just like the Marines. The only people who don't get handed the title rocker are country artists and well that's it. I'd trade havin' to listen to them for the worst case of crabs and "drip ****" in the world. My opinion on them, THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

default_eusa_wall.gif ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

+ about a million and a half.

LP Fanatic, you're so right... anyone with cash can buy an LP Custom... more often than not, the best guitarists (who don't play professionally anyway) have some of the sh!ttiest guitars.

I suppose my main thing is why do they need such high end guitars, can't they make believe play on an Epiphone with a fancy paint job. I don't think their fans would know, or even care about the difference.

Notice how all their guitars are Gibsons, it's likely they, or Disney Channel, have a contract with Gibson and get their guitars for free. That way when all the 10 year olds decide they want to be rockers like their Disney Channel heroes, they'll buy Gibson. I can't say I fault Gibson for this, but still...

I was gonna state just that: look at the first pic... wis right hand and left hand dont look right... he is obviously not playing...

Whatdya mean not playing? That's the G minor with an added G# note. It's in all the cool songs these days! eusa_drool.gif

I suppose my main thing is why do they need such high end guitars' date=' can't they make believe play on an Epiphone with a fancy paint job. I don't think their fans would know, or even care about the difference.

Notice how all their guitars are Gibsons, it's likely they, or Disney Channel, have a contract with Gibson and get their guitars for free. That way when all the 10 year olds decide they want to be r[i']ockers[/i] like their Disney Channel heroes, they'll buy Gibson. I can't say I fault Gibson for this, but still...

I think Gibson gives them these guitars as it is a advertisement for them.

heres a guitar tutoral from kevin jonas

Holy crap. I guess I have to take back all my comments on the Jonas Brothers after seeing that. He puts Slash to shame the way he ripped on that guitar. They certainly need those top shelf LPs. I guess to be fair it it jsut the chorus, but something tells me the rest isn't that much more complicated. It definately is a good marketing move by Gibson, they're attracting a whole new generation of potential buyers.

Archived